Kat Von Dummy

10/5/2007 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kat Von D and her boyfriend got matching tattoos with each other's names on them -- but they've only been dating a month!

While most would wait more than 6 weeks to brand their lover's name onto their skin for life, the "L.A. Ink" hottie and her long haired, Shaggy-like boyfriend showed off their new unicorn tats at a Rolling Stone Hot Party last night.

Perhaps a tattoo removal show is in the works.

UPDATE: Thanks to astute TMZ reader Pam, we've been able to i.d. Kat's new man. He's Alexander Orbie Lee Kelton Orbison (yes, that Orbison) and he's the drummer for Cisco Adler's band Whitestarr. Who knew? Oh yeah ... Pam.

UPDATE #2: Kat was on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" last week and told Ellen she'd never tattoo a boyfriend's name on any of her clients if it were a new relationship. Someone doesn't follow their own advice!

They're sluts

Oliver left her because she's a drug addict and she cheated on him. And this isn't old, you can't see her star tattoos because her hair is covering them.

vwchick80

Her 'date' on her show is her new guy. they used his middle name 'orbi' on the show. he looks like a girl and when she was making out with him she looked like she was kissing a chick. her ex-husband's name is on the left side of her neck and i think his face is tattooed on her thigh! oh well......

JV

Jewels - Kat jumping a girl on her "date" ??? i think you are mistaken.. the last episode...she went on a date with Orbi (guy in this video) and Kim and her date.

Kat is someone who gets tattoos to represent the moment... she has entire leg she refers to as her "yearbook" she lets people / friends tattoo her... Steve-o did one... tom green... She has several of her ex-husband Oliver.... Shes in love and thats how she chooses to display it...

She also shows a very healthy relationship with her friends and family on the show... caring a lot about those in her life... not trying to make her a saint but just reminding everyone there are 3 sides to every story.....

once again.... if you dont like her life style or her attitute... dont watch the show... no one is forcing you... this is still america right???

JV

Orbi isnt his middle name... its a nick name steming from his last name Orbison....

tydan

I LOVE THAT BITCH

GOATHEAD

Plastic LA personna dates another LA personna with questionable talent; but excellent connections. A match pre-made in heaven.

I could only hope that Danny B would piledrive the Whitestar hack.

Deegirl

F*** the haters!!!
You guys all are haterz!!
She is bad ass her style everything and what the F*** does it matter if she got another tattoo she'd covered with all kinds of crazy S***!!! So all you hating A** People get a life...

KAT VON D is the S***!!!!!!!!!

come on

First off, I love Kat, she is original and does her own thing and it's fabulous. I don't know what happen with her husband?? He seemed strange and small. And second, there are plenty of people with tattoos so it might not look weird when we're all older.

kim

I used to like Kat until she came back to LA and was visiting plastic surgeons on her show! What does that have to do with tattoing and I thought she was anti-main stream but she fell right into the Hollywood boob job trap =( She is no diff. than Lindsay Lohan or the rest of them =(

baby

she is about one nasty looking hoe! ewwwwww..... she reminds me of amy wino....

mc

i'm disappointed in you tmz, clearly you guys must not be avid fans of tom green's online talk show, or you'd know this is hardly news, as it wasn't too long ago when she got tom green to tattoo the name of his employee on her arm..

she didn't even know him!

at least she's dating this alex guy.. if you ask me, we should all be supporting her step in the right direction ;)

They're sluts

STOP ASKING WHAT HAPPENED TO HER HUSBAND! SHE CHEATED ON HIM, SHE DID DRUGS AND SHE LET THE FAME OF A REALITY SHOW GO TO HER HEAD.

joesmom

I loved Kat's work on "Miami Ink" but a little goes a long way, and I don't care for her new show at all. The guys on "Miami Ink" I could relate to, but Kat just thinks a bit too highly of herself.

P-Type

Who cares- she could fix the darn thing if they break up- she's good at that shiz.

Your mom

I cannot comment on her personal life, but I do admire her talent. Girlie, you got skillz! So, people but out of her life; don't tell me your life is so perfect. We ALL for issues, if you say you don't you're lying to yourself. SOME people are so ignorate why judge a person based on looks alone, who cares what ANYONE will look at 60-100 whatever, worry about YOU.

You may die tomorrow, so live life to it fullest...I just see it this way when I'm 60 and yes I'm tatted up, ask me and I will tell you damn I had fun...good times I say!! Oh, yeah and I have a REAL job, sometimes I think people would be better off blind. Seems like most are anyways...self-absorbed dumb F's.