O.J.'s Rolex: It's a Fake!

10/5/2007 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonGetting some measure of justice is proving difficult -- yet again -- for Fred Goldman.

The Goldman's lawyers seized a watch from O.J. (after seeing it on TMZ) to pay off the $33.5 million wrongful death judgment against him. But it isn't a Rolex like they hoped -- it's a knock-off from China, worth about $100.

If the watch were a genuine Rolex, it would have been worth as much as $22,000. But now they have to return the watch to Simpson, since it falls under an exemption in the judgment -- for jewelry worth less than $6,075.

Goldman recently won the rights to O.J.'s hypothetical confession book, "If I Did it," which has gone on to become a New York Times bestseller.

Confused

Now that's funny right there. If you don't think that's funny, you need to get the hell out of here!

dangimold

MAN, MOST OF U ARE REALLY STUPID. OF COURSE OJ IS A PIECE OF CRAP WHO GOT AWAY WITH MURDER AND IS TOO MUCH OF A PUSS* TO KEEP HIS END OF THE OBLIGATION WHEN IT WAS PROVEN UNDER A COURT OF LAW THAT HE WAS GUILTY AND NEEDS TO PAY HIS DEBT. WHAT A DISGUSTING PIG HE IS..AND THOSE SKANKS WHO DATE HIM SHOULD ROT IN HELL TOO.

oxyclean

Sell it on ebay.

Legal Eagle

I am so SICK of fred goldman---GO AWAY you bitter piece of crap. HE's DEAD, and BITTERNESS won't bring him back. GO AWAY.

Allred Tree

Oh how I would have loved to have seen the looks on the faces of those greedy grubbing Goldman's when they found out!!!!

OJ you are brilliant and I always thought you were not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In fact, if you want to know the truth, I called Cochran's office during the trial and suggested they have you try on the glove and pointed out that if you wanted to disguise yourself you would have worn a ski mask rather than a ski cap!

I spoke with Shaun who was very nice and said she would relay my concerns to Mr. Cochran and I guess she did. I really was surprised and thought he was so cute when he tried on the ski cap for the jury and they still recognized him! I remember also thinking there was something that didn't add up with the footprints on the pathway.

Amy Silverman

Fake LOL OJ is wearing a fake and trying to pass it off LOL

FlBiker

Give OJ a break, it's not like he killed anyone.......lately.

Sharona

I told you that watch was fake!...sorry Goldman you need to move on!

parishilton

honestly, the Goldman family should put this behind them, as difficult as that may be. i mean, to publish that book to get the money is a bit twisted in my view.

Greedy Fred

OH, You got to love OJ. Greedy Fred lose again. LOL

vikki

oh well,better luck next time.

what a trip!!!

PROBLEY NOT REAL I THINK HE WOULD GO BUY A FAKE WATCH AND SAY HE SENT IT IN THE MAIL SAYING IT WAS THE REAL THING AND IT GETS LOST IN THE MAIL.HA HA HA!!!!

oh yeah

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

just me

Duh! Who didn't expect it was a fake?

Gia

You morons are missing the point. (Shocking, I know. Most Simpson fans are usually so bright)

Who cares if it's fake? The point is Goldman is going to take everything from the murdering butcher before it's over. And then Simpson will get his fat bloated ass thrown in prison.

Maybe all of you fans can be his penpals. But ya better be white, he doesn't much care for the sisters.