Britney Spears -- Hotel Mommy

10/6/2007 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Multiple sources tell TMZ that Britney's first scheduled visit with her children since being stripped of custody was a disaster.

We're told Spears was to have a scheduled visit with her kids at 10:00 AM Thursday, surrendering the kids to K-Fed later that day. Sources say on Wednesday night, Britney decided she wouldn't see her children at either of her homes -- instead, she wanted to visit with her kids at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel. We're told K-Fed's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, went ballistic.

The way we understand it, a parenting coach was supposed to be present for the visit, and Kaplan felt it was appropriate for the coach to counsel Britney on how to take care of her kids at home -- not at a hotel.

We're told Spears, who checked into the Beverly Wilshire Hotel at 6:00 PM Wednesday and then checked out at 2:00 AM Thursday, went back to her Malibu home and decided not to fight for her desire for a hotel visit with her children.

At 10:00 AM Thursday, the scheduled time for visitation, a K-Fed bodyguard arrived at Brit's Malibu home and rang the buzzer. He waited forty minutes -- but no one came out. With the kids inside the car, we're told the plug was finally pulled and they all went back to K-Fed's.

zoso

Has anyone stopped to think that maby Britney doesn't want her kids? Everyone keeps on saying things like, "She needs to clean up her act, get off the drugs, do what the Judge says if she is going to get her kids back". Believe it or not, there are a lot of women out there who have kids and then decide they don't want to be a mother. It's hard to understand, but it does happen more often than you think. Maby there is nothing "wrong" with her, maby she just doesn't want custody. That's what I think.

Terry

# 91
Until you are sure Brit is not using drugs or is clean from all drugs you cannot possible give her a diagnoses of Bi Polar.
One can very much look like the other!

vilzvet

Or, perhaps, no child rooms at all because she's probably already converted their rooms into tanning booths or something.

Posted at 1:57PM on Oct 6th 2007 by John Tate
Despite the sadness of the kids' situation, this has to be the funniest line of the day!

Miss Terri B

I do not think it matters where she sees her children. Maybe she just wanted her time to be shared between them...not all of her staff at home. She is probably a little worried about who she has on staff that she can trust not to blab their interpretations of her "mommy/sons time"to the press. Please Peps, Cut her a little slack! No, I do not believe she is "mommy of the year" but she is still THEIR MOMMY!

david melchor

HEY TO ALL MY FAN...THE HOTEL STAYS HELP ME PHIL LIKE I AM ON A TOUR...DING DAND YALL...

BLINKING !!

Another that brothers me is with the posters who constantly Judge as if they were prefect. I know Britney is one pancake short of a stack. But she is a Human. regardless if you agree with her or not. It is so sad to read the comments of people who call her names. If what they say that she is Sick whether it be MENTAL or DRUGS. or both she needs HELP. And it is distrubing to see some many nasty comments made. Especially when you see the children of today WHO are being brought up, with no manners, no class,no respect, failing in school. those CHILDREN are YOUR CHILDREN. So as parents all of you are no BETTER. get off the damn computer and make your child the best they can be, Instead of commenting on other people children.and how they should be raise. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOUR NOT DOING A GOOD JOB OF PARENTING YOURSELVES.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

I pray that someone gets this young lady psychiatric help

AZ MOMMY

She's on the fast train to Nutsville. The judge should rescind the visitation order completely until she checks into rehab and can get a complete psyche evaluation.

I hope she gets her act together or it's just a matter of time before we read that she's dead in one of those hotel rooms.

britneyisstupid

so sad..
you know...I truly do not feel she is a monster...I think she has a good heart. I remember her just starting out and she seemed like a sweet kid. I think the addiction to fame, and then most of all...addiction to drugs and alcohol destroyed her. I feel that she was also lead a stray by people and introducing her to crazy beliefs, religions...and she is simply LOST. How sad for her kids. I, again, hope that everyone prays for her. I also feel as if she is plastering her bad behavior for everyone to see. Perhaps a cry for help? Who knows...I really hope she doesn't end up dead one day:( I hope she can pull it together for her boys and her sake. How great would it be if she could forget the stupid career, be Thankful for everything she has and be a great mom, and be a peaceful Britney. PRAY FOR BRITNEY!!! JESUS LOVES BRITNEY!

Leah

Human? Dogs care more for their young than this person.

david melchor

BRITNEY GUMP... MOMMA ALWAYS SAID I WAS AS DUMB AS A BOX-OF-ROCKS...DING DANG DOGGIT...

Elle

No one is doing anything to her. She is making this mess all by herself. So far she has rebuffed all attempts to help her whether from her family, friends, or the Court. If her children don't grow up with total contempt for her it will be a miracle. This is a creature of celebrity with an arrogance so absolute that it excludes even genuine concern for her children.

Annette

OMG - That's right. She has to see the judge soon. Does anyone know whether she's done Anything on the list besides her driver's license? Parent classes? Counseling with Kevin? Drug Drops? Oh wow. I don't think the judge is gonna be impressed if she hasn't.

M.M.

Has Brit every been tested for Postpartdum depression?

Publicity Publicity Publicity !!!!!

M

married with children

It is all about "CONTROL!"
How would you like it if everyone was trying to control you? The media tells a story about how "the parents" sacrificed to take Brittany to Hollywood because that was her dream. How many of us with children haven't heard the same thing from our kids.....are we pulling up stakes and taking them to Hollywood? There has got to be so........much........more to this story than that. Brittany, you can't get married.....it will ruin your career....Brittany.....you have to go to Rehab, to improve your image to your fans......Brittany, stop going out partying....stay home with your kids........Brittany.......Brittany.......Brittany........Yeah, there is a whole lot going on that isn't being reported on because Brittany is telling us everything. But everyone is quick to say how sick she is.........I bet she is! Tired of mama telling her what to do....managers, KFed...yeah isn't he a prize, where was he when she was home night after night with the kids? Lawyers? and now the judge? Maybe Brittany wants some control over what she does for once. Yet, here we are all making judgements. People who try to tell me what to do with my life, I tell them, okay, you can tell me how to live my life.......if I can tell you how to live yours!