Kate Moss

Slums it Up

10/6/2007 1:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is that a supermodel or a nerdy ninny? Bad man magnet Kate Moss looked downright dowdy as she hung out with friends in St. John Woods, London, yesterday.

Great Kate's unwashed, pulled back hair, dull gray sweater and baggy, wrinkled plaid shirt made her look more like a little boy than a major model. Dress it up and fly right!

Staff

Kates

Staff

kates BMW is for sale a M-Series.com

notaceleb

Looks like it's Kate's to go, "butch."

Hmmmmmm

Can anyone say "laid back" ??? She looks pretty nice to me....dressed down...maybe just going to a friends to watch a movie and eat take out chinese or something - you DO know "they" aren't THAT different from "us".....they burp, fart, pick their noses, scratch, poop, pee...need I go on ??? LOL LOL

DEE-VA 1960

#2 STOP SPAMMING !!! AND SO WHAT, SHE DRESSES LIKE REGULAR FOKE, BIG DEAL

Sharona

I suppose you all look fabulous when you wake up, make a coffee run! Kate is not on a shoot, she's not doing runway, she looks relaxed and natural in her comfortable clothes.

crazysexycool

What an asinine thing to say about someone. Who cares what she has on? She still looks
hot. She's entitled to wear whatever the hell she wants and be comfortable. Good for her that she feels good enough about herself to dress down.

Mariah

This is the best I"ve seen her look in a long time. Covered up is nice for a change. Sunken breastbones, and protruding spines get a little old after a while.

superchunk

like to see the heffer that wrote this article...a real piece of work I'm sure.
Kate looks great.

The Marian Movement

Um I don't think Sienna steals her style.

I'm not a fan of the St John look. It's nana met a communist to me.

FlBiker

I'd like to hole up in a hotel with her, a mountian of blow and a couple gallons of champagne.

sonic

she looke cute, clean, normal

DARK MEAT ONLY

It appears that Kate is suffering from a twisted camel's toe.

Leela

Another one who had no business having a child. If you have drug problems you sure don't bring children into your life. Hopefully if she's rid of that loser Doherty she'll be able to live clean.

Salsa!

I recently received my top I ordered from her clothing line and its fabulous! She looks gorgeous all the time! What's wrong with the outfit? She always looks effortlessly put together which is why her clothing line is a huge success with Kate fans like me wanting to acheive the look she is famous for. This post is just a stretch to make fun of someone where there is nothing to make fun of. Don't forget Kate is on the international best dressed list hall of fame. LOVE U KATE thanks for your clothing line!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments