Britney and Sis Run for the Border

10/7/2007 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unfitney and little sis Jamie made a stop at Taco Bell last night, in the company of about a hundred paparazzi. One problem though; Brit Brit forgot how to order food, y'all! How she gon' get her some vittles?!

The popwreck tried to order grub for herself and Jamie, but ding dang it -- she was yelling through her raised door window, and the Taco Bell employees couldn't hear her. How do you work these fancy electronical windows anyways?! Mama Lynne would know what to do!

Finally, photogs took pity and placed the order for her, even bringing ditzy Britz her food. Them drive-thrulaters can be tricky buggers!

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23

Heather

I assume that most of this nation has ate fast food? How do you order fast food? Yes by going through the drive thru. It shouldn't matter who eats it.. A lot of people eat fast food too. Have you ever tried ordering thru a drive thru with a million people taking your picture? Doesn't sound like much fun to me. I can tell you one thing though, those camera men are sure lucky I wasn't the manager working when they decided they were going to take pictures. They would of been walking away in hand cuffs because you can't come onto private property and start shooting away, duh!

cabnmaster

cant even order fast food. OMG

Jenny

You see, all this attention, this is why photographers follow her. They are making money. They are really seeing how stupid this girl really is.
And whoever wrote about Britney wanting to go out and peace, Please...she craves the attention, good or bad. It is sad.

jules

I don't care much for Britney Spears but give me a break. If I had cameras flashing in my face every time I walked out of my house, I'd be on something probably also. It's ridiculous the way the press acts about stupid stuff. Ex: Smoking a cig while sitting in her car----I see that every day, messing up her order at Taco Bell--with all the people in her face, I would too.

Linda Spector

She needs to get a runner to get her food and stuff... I feel sorry for her...the media..everyone helped destroy her

NoPrivacyisBS

TMZ should be banned and sued for slander. Let's start a company FTMZ, Follow TMZ but I think the FBI is already doing this.

Matt

I'm pretty sure she didn't want to roll the windows down because of the paparazzi hounding her.

sandy

How many cars does she have? i thought she didn't have a driver's license.

kris

poor britney! this girl is just trying to live her life like a normal human being. People give her a freaking break!

Karen

What a pathetic scene. The photographers are her best friends it seems. And it looks as though her younger (also untalented) sister is walking in her footsteps.

Miss got an opinion

don't get me wrong ~ I know Brit has lost it but I'm thinking I would have a hard time driving after a bunch of flashes from a camera had gone off in my face. I agree she should just send someone else to get her food and whatever for her. She doesn't have to STAY home and be a prisoner but stop going to all of these places.

Previous 15 Comments | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23