Please Give This Post Your Attention!

10/7/2007 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hey! Over here! This collection of camera-thirsty bloodhounds can sniff a photog four red carpets away, and aren't afraid to pimp their dignity for another slice of publicity pie. The narcissism never stops for luscious-lipped Lisa Rinna, former Playmate Carmen Electra, and dumb-as-a-brick Steve-O.

For good measure, throw in a couple of train wrecks, a lady wrestler, and a chicken dancer -- and voila!! -- you have our Attention Whores gallery! Click on in, and give them some attention.

Logo Designers

this post now has my attention

chuck

71 st.bitches...stop this first crap

Melissa

You forgot Spencer "Chomperz" Pratt and Lindsey's Whore Momma.

kauai mama

Ok, I agree but for the comments about Lisa Rinna. She is certainly no whore- and having me her I can honestly say she is one of the most down-to-earth and low maintenance stars I have ever met. (And even though I only spent two hours with here exclusively- in a service industry-related position, ie: I was the her service provider at a day spa in DC; it was not a mere fleeting meeting)

I rarely stick up for stars or starlets, but wrong is wrong and right is right. Please get your facts straight, b/c TMZ is otherwise a widely credible and informative site.

Thanks-

someone

You forgot the biggest media hos of the year...Angelina and Brad!

Sam

So on #4 - " biggest media hos of the year...Angelina and Brad!"

I would have said - UN's top mouthpiece Angelina AND her NANNY are top of this category !!!

In take - Brad likes to be seen in photo(s) with beautiful girls like most gay boys do - but Brad seems dependently WEAK on others to tell him what to do and say.

I wish he would find some

robbyrob

Steve-o is insane and Lohan jacked some coke from him!

X

Where is Perez Hilton? That is the biggest attention whore!!

Irene

What's up with this? Your bashing attention seekers in the mean time your photogs stalk these people for these pics

anonymous

CARMEN IS A PLAIN STREET WHORE

PRINCE

RODMAN

NAVARRO

JOAN JETT OR SOME OLD UGLY ROCKER

ONLY MORE USED APPLIANCE IS TARA REID, OR FIRECROTCH LINDSAY, OR BRITNEY, OR PARIS, OR ASHLEE SIMPSON

LOTS O SKANKS

just sayin

Got it wrong about Lisa Rinna, TMZ. Tsk, tsk!

celebrity.web.net

omg omg omg omg

CANT BELIEVE THE GREEDMANS!!

WTF Tommy Lee tougue kissing some guy... now that gross Im scarred for life

nips??

Thanks for Keeping Memories Alive..

BimboKay

Luscious-lipped Lisa Rinna? I read that she's a nice person and lots of fun, but "lucious" for those lips??? It's painful to even SEE them let alone BE them!, Doesn't anyone tell her the truth?