Irate Woman

Bitches at Britney

Sis Steps In!

10/8/2007 12:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears was verbally attacked by a random woman on the street yesterday -- and lil' sister Jamie was not havin' it!

brit_and_sis_oct_2007Britney and Jamie (and an army of photogs) were going to a sushi joint in Beverly Glen when a brave woman came up to them and started shouting, "Nobody wants you in this neighborhood! ... you're making the neighborhood unsafe!" The paps defended Spears by yelling at the woman, but then Jamie-Lynn stepped in and shouted in the woman's face, "Then move the f**k outta the neighborhood!"

The woman then tried to put her hands on Jamie, but Brit and her sis hurried into the restaurant. When it came time to leave, they snuck out the back door.

The woman continued to scream at cameras, on a rant against Nicole Richie and Madonna as well.

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33

karamc

I think the Britney has done nothing wrong and Jammie had every right to step in. If they don't like all those people be aroung then they should move. She has got every right to live and be who she wants to be. It is not her fault that she can sing and they can't.

eve

ENOUGH ON BRITNEY ALREADY!!! BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunshine312

WHY does she keep going out where the Paps r ???order in if the photogs drive her crazy !!!!She oviously loves the attention she gets from them otherwise she'd lay low ,possibly MOVE out of the lime light and try to get your life back BRIT !!!! Those kids deserve more and its a goodthing she lost them because she doesn't seem to do onething to help herself !!! She's a train wreck going down FAST !

Jonathan W.

I love how she just kinda put her arms around Jamie and then Jamie stormed off.'
Britney....she was just kinda there.
I wish this was uncencored.
Jamie > Britney

notabritfan

Why in the world would Britney NOT have a bodyguard.

Christine

Go Jamie. Britney might not be on top of her game right now, but she needs strong and loving people, like her sister in her life. Hapring on her the way that lady did was not only rude, but very inconsiderate and it doesn't help the situation. Grow up lady. She wanted her 15 minutes of fame, and yelling at Britney while the photographers were around sure got her what she wanted. I'm here to say that you look like a fool yelling at her like that, and then yelling some more about Nicole Richie and Madona. You need to learn to grow up.

Bijoux

First of all not everyone hates Brit. I don't. I feel she needs the love and support of her family because she is having a very hard time right now. I do believe there are emotional and mental issues going on (Bipolar-manic depression)

This lady is a bloody nutcase and made a complete ass of herself. Good for Jamie Lynne for telling her off. If that were my sister and she came up like a raving lunatic shouting like that I would have done the same thing, then putting her hands on me, I would have knocked off her rocker with a camera. There were plenty of them around.

Watching her chastize the paparazzi afterwards was hysterical. She wanted people to know what she though and now we do. I hope she doesn't mind the retorts, good and bad.

Good for you Jamie!!

Tri

Hm, the woman's right, though. From the video, I'd hate the paparazzi. You can't even go anywhere without them showing up like that. And really why are they so intent on getting information on them? They haven't done anything special. All they do is sing or act or whatever. People need to stop obsessing about celebrities and just let them live their lives like anyone else. They're people, too. I hate how something like this, which is simple and happens every day I assume, has to be blown out of proportion by the stupid media. This world is messed up. You guys need your priorities straightened up.

Elizabeth

If I had a sister getting yelled at someone who she does'nt know i'll protect her and say to the person who is yelling at my sister that why are you yelling at my sister you don't even know her

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33