Lindsay Leaves Live-In Rehab,

Treatment Continues

10/9/2007 12:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan has checked out of Cirque Lodge, the residential rehab facility she has been in since August, but rehab is still very much a part of her life.

Sources connected to the actress tell us she has moved to a non-residential program to continue her treatment at the Utah facility, which will include drug testing and various meetings with professionals.

We're told Lindsay will be briefly returning to L.A. to undergo a medical and dental procedure. We're also told she'll leave to finish shooting scenes for the upcoming film, "Dare to Love Me," but will then go back to Utah to continue her recovery.

Dani

Great I think she is on the road to recovery. All of you people with these harsh comments. I find it hard to believe with millions of people suffering with addiction in this country alone, none of you have any problems

I wish her all the best and keep up the good work. I love her movies

Blombie

I doubt she'll read this, but I wish her the best of luck!

God will help you if you let him. John 3: 16

Glad see is doing better, it seems she is tring hard to get it. You go girl.

DottieDame

Congratulations Lindsay! I pray your sobriety continues and that from this point forward you lead a different lifestyle with a new group of friends far away from LA (I would advise that you move away permanently. LA is filled with too many paparazzi, no chance for a private life and peace.). Stay under the radar and enjoy a private life. I hope from now on your movies increase your fame and not what you do off camera. One day at a time...

Terry

What ever, To much butt kissing on here to be real, must be her people.
I forgot about her untill today but
Until she is clean and sober for a few years I am not going to believe anything I hear, specially from her. It's easy to sneak just a little bit until that lill bit becomes obvious.
She hooks up with someone in rehab also which in it self is not a great thing. She was busy with a new relationship and not so much recovery. Prove me wrong, I'm ok with that.

lizmarie

I absolutely love Lindsay. I think she has great potential and that the past occurences have been just awful. I can only wish her the best and hope she continues to get better in all aspects of life.

Best wishes : )

fester

I got a week on the office pool! Party on, Lin, I ain't buyin' it...

The next time I hear "Don't you know who I am?" as a defense, I may puke.

Ndw

Actually, that's really nice. For some reason, I find myself feeling more positive about LL during this recent bit of celebrity-brat news, & genuinely wish her well. I don't know why - something about her at this point rings true. Good luck to her!

Vix aka Team Aniston

Lindsay should stay away from those "HollyHood" types and the general location, as well. Finding reliable honest friends as we age, is hard enough, but in Hell-ay it's worse, because so many in that industry will sell you out for a buck.

You can bet Paris is jealous of Lindsay. Lindsay has real talent, is buxom, has a sexy voice and body and well she's better liked by the general public. Let's hope her new found sobriety heals her spiritually, emotionally and intellectually. She's on the right path.

Kwame f

WHY DON'T YOU MOVE TO ILLINOIS OR MICHIGAN, YOU'LL BE SAFE THERE, CHICAGO OR DETROIT!!! I WANT TO SEE YOU IN CHICAGO AND/OR DETROIT. THOSE STATES ARE SECOND RATE RICH!

OR MAYBE WEST VIRGINIA

Scott

There are so many teens and young adults in this country struggeling with drug and alcohol abuse. I would love to see Lindsay really suceed with her recovery and become a spokesperson for all those young people who feel they are too young or that it is too hard. She could become really influential and I would love to see her do that! Im rooting for you Lindsay!

Reto

i am sooo proud of her. honestly i nearly had tears in my eyes when i have reading this. i wish her all the best. lindsay, YOU ROCK!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4