« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaunie Wants Overtime with Shaq!

10/9/2007 4:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like a lot of his NBA's foes, Shaquille O'Neal's wife is holding onto the Diesel for dear life, telling him in court papers that she doesn't think their nearly five-year marriage is "irretrievably broken."
Shaquille O'Neal and wife Shaunie
According to her response, obtained by TMZ, Shaunie O'Neal also slam-dunks any notion, as Shaq had alleged in his own divorce petition, that she was "secretive" about her assets and also says she hasn't done anything "untoward with assets or monies" that belonged to Big Daddy. Shaq had alleged that Shaunie had put some of their money in "other entities," about which she says she knows nothing.

Mrs. O'Neal also adds that all of Shaq's sharp legal elbows have caused her "emotional pain and embarrassment."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

keshia

go girl i think you should take everything from him if he big enough to trick 10 g's to supahead he shouldn't mind breaking his wife and kids off im on the wife side screw you shaq big bit-h!!!!!

Kelli Leavy

I totally understand Shaq. I've been following in since LSU and even wanted to name my oldest son after him. I think it was a good ideal to have her sign a pre-nup because we as african american women see's a man with money it seems to go to our head. When you make all that money it doesn't bring happines exspecially if God isn't in your lift. What God has joined together let no man put you slunder. You have to pray and ask the Lord to direct your path. Meaning leaving all family, friends and anyone on the outside out of your life. I think it's sad that she wants too see all of his contracts, Endorsements and personal information. God doesn't like UGLY and isn't to fond of pretty. Just count it as a blessing that she's had him all these years, and be satisfied with what she gets. Sometimes we try to be greety and end up with nothing. Now as for the house nannies, housekeeper, chefs and etc. Women have been doing it for years. I have three handsome sons, work full time, go to school full time and I have no nannies, chefs, or housekeepers. Thank God for what you have and not the materialistic things that surround you. Shaq "Diesel" keep your head up and you are in my prayers. If there is a next time find you a country girl who appreciates you and can handle the load your carrying around you.

May God Bless you.

Kelli
Arkansas

Passion69

I want them to work it out for the kids sake, besides she signed an pre-nup.

mi'ji

Its somebody else out there he wants now, Take him for every dame DIME$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Day

On second thought....I don't think I want to get a job!

monique

To hell if it's not. Isn't he expecting yet another child with another woman? And he's not exactly handsome. Please. Shaq Diesel could keep stepping.

Ms. Giant1

Hold onto your man, fight for him,,,,, BIG DADDY

CelebrityFed

shes just worried about getting popped for embezzling all the money from the diesel.....

girltalk

I can't leave him cuz I'm just head over heels in *LOVE* (with his money of course) gag,.cough.., puke..yech!

Only swim in the Ocean

I wish the O'Neals would move back to Ireland

deelicious

Why would any woman in their right mind marry ANY professional athelet and expect it to work out???? Oh yeah $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....duh! Dumb bitches!

cj

money talks!!!!

REGINA J. AARON

I sincerely hope the O'neals can work out their problems. Shaq, please sit down w/ Shaunie and you both remember what you promised in your vows. You have a beautiful family together, please work it out. I'm a fan for life.

tgemini

can anyone say 'GOLDDIGGER! AFTER ALL SHE AINT F...... WITH NO BROKE N....!

Kimmieluv

Va'Shaundya? Who the hell held a newborn child and came up with that crap?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments