Bonaduce

Ain't Nobody

Monkey Humpin' Around!

10/10/2007 12:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1010_bonaduce_tmz-1Danny Bonaduce wants the world to know, he was never monkey humped by Jonny Fairplay before the fateful event which left the "Survivor" star with a serious mouth injury.

In a lawsuit filed yesterday, Fairplay claims he and the former Partridge had engaged in the so-called humping routine twice before. Danny told the "Adam Carolla Show" radio audience today that he's barely said two words to Jonny in his life, let alone monkeyed around with him.

Carolla joked that any tape of Bonaduce and Fairplay proving otherwise would be a smoking gun -- so far, no such tape has surfaced.

Joseph King

I don't care what you say about Danny Bonaduce, the man has sack.
I have added a page of some of Danny's best youtube videos to my forum including the one with Jonny Fairplay monkey humping and getting tossed.
Jonny Fairplay is a total idiot loser.
I liked Bonaduce in the Partrige family and like what he stands for now.

Ed

I feel very sorry for the man who got thrown by Danny donaduce, the way he was bleeding looked horrendous, However, there are many men who are not gay who do not appreciate whatsoever a man jumping on them as this guy did danny. The entire thing is sad but Danny was obviously annoyed and really humiliated by an act that disgusted him. The man shouldnt have jumped on Danny as he did.

Just my opinion

He's upset that he got owned by Bonaduce. It's his own fault for trying to monkey hump someone. Who does that stupid stuff? He deserved to get dropped on his azz.

Laura

My friend was at that awards show that night and Fairplay absolutely humped Bonaduce. Is he not secure enough in his manhood to admit that?

Trina

well hey my husband says that most straight men would wanna kick the ass of a man who tries to hump them...

Vix aka Team Aniston

This guy has always gotten on my nerves. He's annoying, loud, obnoxious, narcissistic and quite simply a pain in the azz. I can't stand to watch or hear him.

Real Deal

Hey Laura,

Can you read?

Danny is stating that prior to this incident, he has never been attacked by monkey boy before that evening as stated in the lawsuit filed. As if that would actually be an excuse to attack and hump Danny as he did that night.

That idiot is lucky all he lost was a few teeth.

Wicked

Adam needs to wake up and realize Bonadouchebag is ruining his career and his radio show. I won't listen since Danny's been on it. It sucks.

The Marian Movement

The Tribal Council has spoken and Johnny is voted OFF. Johnny states in his bio that his occupation is "Professional Wrestler" ???

Either he is really BAD at his job or he purposely fell in a way to give him a liability case against Danny. My money is on the assumption that Johnny would have "injured" himself no matter how Danny removed him. Johnny is a con artist and this is the oldest trick in the book. Insurance fraud?

Danny is the victim of assault because there was NO MUTUAL CONSENT. If a person
jumps on you without your consent it is assault. Johnny physically restrained Danny and was impairing his ability to resist. This makes Danny the victim.

The only loophole I can see for Johnny is the fact that the crime of assault generally requires that both the perpetrator and the victim of an assault are human.

There IS an evil monkey in the room.

JayR

I dunno' about all that - but Bonerdouchey looks like a cave man in that picture.

Gah - my eyes!

Sloane

Danny may be a lot of things-that's obvoius TO EVERYONE,

but one thing he isn't ........A LIAR

so I believe him over Fairplay
who LIED about his grandmother dying to advance his game on Survivor!!

SO HE IS A PROVEN AND ACCOMPLISHED LIAR!!

The Marian Movement

THANKS FOR THE PROOF HARVEY. YOU CAN'T RIDE SOMEONE UNLESS THEY LET YOU.

I WOULD SAY YOUR SICK LITTLE GAME IS OVER.

P.S. Be careful Danny - he's trying to take you for a ride.

That's his tactic - once he rides you he wins. Buck him off. He failed physically now he'll try psychologically.

Seems a common problem on this site???

Never let anyone ride you (unless it's mutually agreeable, then that's .... just called something else).

This is a primate mating ritual. I don't think Danny is interested JOHNNY.

MJ RIP

JF is a well known liar and cheat. Danny may not be Dad or Husband or Man of the year, but he never lies about it.

tRACY

Fairplay is a real whiner, isn't he? If anyone did to me what he did to Bonaduce, I'd slam his butt, too. What a pansy Fairplay is. And now a lawsuit...hah! Good luck there Mr. Fairplay! Negligence by Bonaduce: -0-; negligence by Fairplay - 100% = defense verdict!

Tess

First off .....Danny has MADE the Adam C. show. Adam was totally boring before Danny, and I couldn't stand to listen. Now Danny as his side-kick, that was a very good move for the show. As far a Fairplay - what an IDIOT, period. If Danny wanted to hurt him he could have throw his butt across the stage with his little pinky. Fairplay will now sue Danny, Fox, etc. just because he is a loser in Survivor and a loser, all around. I can't stand people like him. Fairplay had no business straping himself to Danny ... Fairplay is a liar and no network, club, etc. should do business with that slimy sack of ..... (well you know)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments