Brit to Judge: I Want My Mommy!

10/11/2007 2:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for K-Fed and Britney are in the hallway outside the courtroom right now, discussing whether Lynne Spears, Britney's mother, can be appointed by the court as a monitor -- and spend the night with Brit and her children.

We're told Brit has trust issues, and now that she has reconciled with mommy, she wants Lynne to be the one to stay overnight when her sons visit. We hear K-Fed's attorneys are opposed to this.

Stay tuned!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

nj

I think her mother would be a great monitor, Lynn clearly cares about whats best for the children!!!

shar

So, #106/BAM I too haven't done any of those things but I don't get on here and call names and stand in judgement of someone who has problems. I am not defending her actions by any means but I will not get on here and call her ridiculous names like you and so many others have done................
We are all God's children..........................................

Standards are badly needed.

I had a great mother. She would have said no to this kind of deal. She also probably would have said, "I've raised my children. Now it's up to you to raise yours. I'll be there for you, but not as an employee, but as a mother and grandmother. "

This is is a job for a court appointed monitor. Britney can't abuse the situation that way.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Don't let her have those kids

Michealyn

Brit's mother has known for a long while what Brits up to and its very clear who wears the pants in that relationship. If something were to happen to those kids or even if Brit doesnt follow court order, Lynn may keep it to herself. Mommy (Lynn) wouldnt want to ruin their newly founded relationship. Where's the social workers when you need them???

Big Bear

Does not look good for paris. No story since the 11th!!! paris has a small problem with her fame slipping away. paris needs to make another sleazy sex tape as that seems to be something she does well.

um

why is this filed under paris hilton and not britney?

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9