Britney Arrives at Courthouse!

10/11/2007 5:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has arrived at a courthouse in downtown Los Angeles, where she will ask for overnight visits with her children.

We're told 15 (we counted!) L.A. County Sheriffs' deputies are waiting outside the elevator to escort Britney into the courtroom.

Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's attorney, has just walked into the courtroom.

Lisa

It would have been canceled yesterday if she had decided to appear in court this morning.

The fact that the auditions were not canceled until a hour after they were set to begin tells ya somethin...Brit was going to auditions dancers this morning...and didn't cancel until receiving still more pressure from the attorneys trying to help her get her frickin way. They're probably on the verge of leaving her ass too! A control freak client...who makes fools outa them, how long will that last?

Melissa

WOOOOOOOOOOOO........Go BRITNEY!!!!!! She has mama lynn NOW !!!!! I hope and pray that she gets her kids for nights!!!!! I hope and pray everything works out for her!!!! So all YOU haters YOU know WHAT you CAN EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM BRITNEY BABY!!!!!!

C

How does she think she can get over night visits so quick its only been a week, plus where would the kids sleep @ a hotel since she never goes home. oh yea that is real nice.

justsayin

Any bets this hillbilly skank tries to take that rat of a dog into the courtroom.

OCD

To #62 Shan-irish.

CAPS LOCK POLICE is going to send the flying monkeys after you. He has issues with the all caps thing..... I'm just sayin'.

LightsAreOnButNobodysHome

I agree with you #63!!! I bet her attorneys gave her an earful. Still on her terms..Judge will like that too. RIGHT.

************************************************************************************************
63. You know those dancer's who Britney left waiting for an hour this morning, before canceling on them...

Kate

#68: Really? I thought it was "The Gong Show." Man, that giant hook is L-O-O-O-O-O-NG overdue!

Sara

Funny IMA Bitch... I couldn't care less!! =)

justsayin

What a pathetic waste of space! I so hope she does something stupid in the elevator and she gets tasered ten or twelve times!

I've seen developmentally disabled people act a thousand times more responsible than this meth addict!

tgirl

DOESN'T SHE HAVE TO TURN HERSELF IN FOR THE HIT AND RUN?

THE SHERIFF DEPUTIES SHOULD ARREST HER AFTER THE HEARING - THEY WOULD IF IT WAS ANY ONE ELSE, AND IF IT WERE ANYWHERE ELSE BUT HOLLYWEIRD........

LAME

LOL @ tazed! Don't taze me bro!!!

shan-irish

#67 - OCD

Is something wrong with you? I think YOU ARE ON SOMETHING ~ YOUR
WEIRD! You probably have alot of issues in your own life, so you stick your nose INTO EVERYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS!! GET SOME HELP OCD

OCD

Whoa. I'm not a Britney fan nor a Britney hater, but some of the vitriol that is spewing here ain't healthy.

justsayin

Hey, I want to know how I can get on the Brit gravytrain? How do you get paid for posting those s**t comments to support Brit? What drugs do I take to keep my sanity after spewing that crap? C'mon let the rest of us in on the deal.

Dawn Day

Tax dollars hard at work!