Britney Arrives at Courthouse!

10/11/2007 5:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has arrived at a courthouse in downtown Los Angeles, where she will ask for overnight visits with her children.

We're told 15 (we counted!) L.A. County Sheriffs' deputies are waiting outside the elevator to escort Britney into the courtroom.

Mark Vincent Kaplan, K-Fed's attorney, has just walked into the courtroom.

OCD

#75 shan-irish

Yes, something is wrong with me, silly. I have OCD. Duh.

And it should really be "you're" weird instead of "your" weird. Your is possessive. You're is the proper contraction for "you are".

Hey, it's an OCD thing. ; )

Empathy Matters

Britney is in my opinion a very sick person. She is not bad.Mental
illness strikes people in their prime and destroy their lives. Young
men typically get their first episode earlier than girls; those who
get treatment and improve are the lucky ones, while the majority can
count on a lifetime of pure hell.Look around, people and wake up. Do
you have a loved one, a relative or a neighboor who does some
questionable things sometimes in thier early years? It isn't funny.
It could be the beginning of the end of one's life because once mental
illness strikes, it devours the person, the family and whomever comes
in contact with that person. It is worse than cancer, and you better
believe it. Anyone suffering from mental illness would be better off
having cancer because at least with cancer, everyone fawns over the
person, while those with mental illness are shunned, maligned,
ostracized, belittled, and deeply hurt.Enough has been done to
improve the lives of those suffering from cancer and other diseases.
It is high time to concentrate on improving the lives of those who
TRULY suffer. REMEMEBER, mental illness affects the brain which is
what controls THINKING. When the brain ceases to work property,
there is no secondary part that can take over the working of the
brain. When electricity goes out, one can light candles. THERE IS
NO BRAIN ALTERNATIVE.BE KIND, PEOPLE....LEARN ALL YOU CAN LEARN.....
IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU, YES, YOU!

This is a reprint from another site yesterday where a rude person replied some nonsense. My reply to that person is: Yes, there is help; however, since the brain is where the thinking takes place, when the brain is malfunctioning, there is NO brain alternative. Medications can and do work, yet sometimes it is a frustrating road to arrive at the proper medication and dosage, and also accept the side effects and understand that the side effects can be a better alternative than not. THE REAL PROBLEM IS HAVING A COMPETENT HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL WHO HAS THE TIME, PATIENCE AND ABILITY TO CONVINCE A MIND THAT IS NOT FUNCTIONING WELL TO UNDERSTAND THE RAMIFICATIONS OF NOT COMPLYING.

Anyone who thinks otherwise, do not waste your time on stupid comments.

Ignorance is not your friend!

Michigan Mom

Iam a bitch must sit on this sight all day she has something posted on each story that i glanced at

Michigan Mom

Excuse me site

OCD

#83 Miss Meyers

Bwaaaahahaha! "Excuse me site".

I'm one of the ones who know why you felt compelled to do that. : )

Michigan Mom

I'm one of the ones who know why you felt compelled to do that. : ) ?

You are?

shan-irish

To: OCD,

I am suprised that you caught that! Impressive! You ARE right, you are not all there - so sad!!!

barbara

What a waste of tax dollars money. She should be hiring her own security team to help her. I can tell you NY folks would not allow this and Bloomberg would allow such nonsense!

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

What a waste

OCD

#88 Miss Meyers

Yeah. You corrected your "sight" to "site". Lots of people would just ignore it and let it roll.

It shows that you put thought into what you do. The fact that you saw it and went to the trouble to fix it shows that you are an exacting person and you like to do things right (even when no one is looking).

That's a compliment.

shan-irish

I agree with you Sara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICELY WRITTEN!

shan-irish

To OCD ~ that is because you have nothing better to do with your time!

OCD

To #91 Sara

Well said!

Mark

how does she drive around without a license plate?

OCD

To #94 shan-irish

Ah, but I do with my time what I wish, shan-irish. When I do something, I choose to do it well.

It's not a matter of having nothing to do. I chose to spend some time here reading comments, digesting thoughts and arguments and relaxing.

I'm sorry if you felt slighted and wanted to retaliate. That's O.K.