Britney: Is It Any Wonder?

10/11/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Great Wall of China, the Empire State Building, the Taj Mahal ... three man-made wonders of the world.

And Britney's weave, y'all.

stuckupsnob

my hair is just fine thanx but i'm not the one saying really f*ckud up things about her

Annette

TMZ, I COULD GIVE A CRAP ABOUT HER HAIR. REALLY. WE'RE MORE CONCERNED WITH THE KIDS. WHAT WAS THE RULING???

Dysfunction Junction

Why not just go bald, I mean we already know what she looks like with a buzz cut and it's not that bad. Give the girl a break. Why are the paps not hounding other celebs this hard? LiLo is bound to fall off the wagon soon.

United TMZ Reader Against "WAKE UP AMERICA"

funny!! gosh..cant she have a decent weave with all the money she's earned?

Abster

TMZ Brit gives you your jobs - leave her alone

MyTwoCents

BS's weave is so jacked up. What is she thinking? With all the money she has, why can't she get a professional job done on here hair? she must think this is cute.

theresa

Britt need to be commited to a mental ward with her hair dresser! THATS BAD!

opekoe2001@yahoo.com

______What is the deal____for real?????
I mean with her money she can have hair an makeup--? I mean__ Really---Anna Nicole
looked great all the time....BUT... Britney....She is a TRUE------DIsaster~~~~~~

andipandi

geez, rocky.

anonymous

Why doesn't she just take all the crap off and go with her natural hair. It's had 8 months to grow out since she shaved it off. She'd have to look better in a short do than she does with all these crappy, filthy looking extensions. If she got a good cut, it'd probably look cute on her.

Flake

Again TMZ? I think you should rename your site to, "Brit-MZ"

ex baller

What a moron!

SuperStarSteve

Question....why does she need hair extensions? Can't her hair grow back on it's own?
Shouldn't she have a decent head of hair yet? Or has she dyed it so many times the roots are shot? I don't get it. I just don't understand her hair situation.

Sign me,
Shortly Tressed

Allison

OMG is there nothing else out there. Who the frig cares and who the frig cares about hairweaves. Can we please find the latest male star who has hair plugs.

Who has not done something stupid in there life. Maybe she should just bury herself in a hole for 2 years until her hair grows back, just so you all will be happy? God, get a life.

Why is it there is only 7 stars to gossip about.

Cheryl

Maybe she trying to push the trailer park look. I have a feeling its not going to catch on with the average American.

Yes and with all that MONEY and TIME she has, there is no excuse for her to look like that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments