Britney Leaves the Courtroom -- Visibly Upset

10/11/2007 6:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears has just left the courtroom, looking extremely upset and teary-eyed.

K-Fed's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, is going to speak with the media in 30 minutes.

Story developing ...

Really?

golf club I completly agree with you. For some of you to say what was best was for the kids to be with her are very wrong. Since they have been with their dad they have not been in the media every second they walk outside, except when they go to their moms. K-Fed might be a gold digging male, but I think this is what was in the best interest of the children. Not all moms are good for their kids, just like not all dads are! I feel that he is doing the best he can with the situation presented to him and she is failing. Passing maybe 3 drug tests and having maybe 2 visits with your children supervised as ordered by the court make it ok for her to have her kids overnight? That is dumb, it's only been a week, she needs to grow up. And why would it be ok to let her mom be the person supervising? She is the one that created this monster in the first place!

Blah blah blah

Cry us a river, Britney. Do you think about the many nights you little boys cry for you.

crymeariver

At least let them finish the nap that would be a better compromise

TiredofBrit

Britney, needs to lay low for a month or so and get her act together. Why
do she need to go shopping for candles, fast food etc. She can get someone
to get it for her. She loves the attention... Don't she know about online
shopping!

ricky

well if she gets it together she should have a little more vistion but5 not full control. the only way she could have that is stay str for a while. but if she cant and wants to freak she can come see me.

Stan

what the hell TMZ where is the freakin Video !

marieeee

I think people should leave her alone. Damn I know that when I go through stuff I sure as heck wouldn't want people bashing me every chance they get. I think it can damage a person . we all have emotions its just eazy to pick on people when they are at their lowest...what does that say about us as people?

Jane

Hello???? SHE HAS A EYE INFECTION!!! HOW CAN HER EYES NOT BE TEARY EYED????????

Sick of people calling her the victim

She is going to get tired of jumping through hoops for people and say "F___k it!" eventually.

Sad day for her boys.

Sezwhat?

re: lili's comment...I THINK it said that TMZ was lying because the photo is not from today. If you will look at the caption, it does NOT say the photo is today's, just that she left visibly upset! Get your facts straight, little lili!

TMZ, are you lying?

How do you know she's teary-eyed. In the earlier report you said that she had on big dark sunglasses. How can you see her eyes? Also, even if you could see her eyes, how would you know if she was teary from being upset versus the pink-eye you claim she has?

Maybe you're jumping to more conclusions than Jack and Chrissy!

Britney's moma

I told Brit that is what happens to drunken sluts! But noooo she wouldn't
t listen to me..

Ann

I just feel for the woman, how would you feel when every step you take people are right there flashing the camera at you. Poor girl can't even go to target without people right in her face. For what? For that ONE picture that sells? Its a shame really!!
I am not saying she is perfect, nobody's perfect. I hope she finds peace in her life so she can be with 2 of the most important blessings in her life, her sons!
I make mistakes, I can't imagine my mistakes being broadcasted like hers are.

My prayers are with Brit & her sons.

the_degenerate_club

Britney's Back!! mwahahahahaa

crymeariver

time for a lawsuit against that aldred clinet