Ricky Martin

Comes Out of a Building

10/11/2007 1:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After being given the key to the city on Wednesday, Ricky Martin was snapped coming out of a Miami Beach building. He bangs!
Ricky Martin
Since leaving Menudo, the 35-year-old Puerto Rican hunk has been livin' la vida loca -- solo!

Mad as Hell

He's hot. No matter which way he swings ...

TheONE

TMZ tell your writers to be a little more creative, please

Merry Christmas

Ricky is such a doll face!

Jewel

He can "Bang" me anytime !

Kommando

Damn, he is so hot.

Kate

Get your facts right. He was in a very long term relationship with a Latina newswoman. I think it was for almost 10 years. He is not the type to publicize his relationship. I do not think he is gay. I think men are just haters of this muy caliente talent.

Hmmm...

#8 Kate - are you familiar with the term "beard"? Might want to look into it...

lilly

Kate, sweetheart it is a very well known fact among the latin american countries/communities that Ricky is in fact gay. I know, I know I too was in denial for a very long time but I've come to accept the horrible reality that I will never be Mrs. Martin. The whole Rebeca de Alba relationship was BS.

SuperStarSteve

I'm gay, and Ricky is HOT HOT HOT. I want desperately to show him a good time, but I think I may be a little too much for him with my hot self. I want him to be successful and not spend time being infatuated with me, so I'll spare him the dilemma.

BUZZKILL

I think that's a closet.

robbyrob

i thought they were going to be writing about he came out period lol

Karin

He sure is good looking ... dang!

jojo

Hey Stoopit - talk about trying to stir thing up! "One Hit Wonder"??? What do you know about music to think Ricky has only had one hit in his entire 20+ years of his career? How about you try to get out of your little box and wrap around the idea that Ricky is one of the top selling Latin Artists of all time?

He is not just an amazing singer, actor - but an all-over decent human being. I bet you don't even know all the great things he does for the children in India -- and you probably won't care, so I won't tell you. But talk about a humble human being - been a fan for over 15 years and am so excited for him getting the HONOR of getting his Hollywood Star next Tuesday!!!!

JJ NYC

Gay Gay Gay Gay. I'm sure Miss Ricky gets banged all the time by his boyfriend.

ishkabibble

OMG! i love him , he is so gorgeous why cant they make guys like him in real life?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments