Brit the Least Crazy Person in New Lawsuit

10/12/2007 4:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A federal prison inmate alleges that Britney Spears forced him at gunpoint to commit identity theft, to pay for her abortions, breast implants, cocaine and alcohol -- and he's seeking a temporary restraining order against her. Riiiiight.
Click to read the lawsuit
Jonathan Lee Riches was featured in a 2006 CNN documentary called "How to Rob a Bank." In a handwritten lawsuit, Riches alleges that if you watch the video closely, you can see Britney with a gun pointed at his back, forcing him to commit fraud. The Easter Bunny, however, was not involved.

Riches also claims that other surveillance video shows Britney with a joint in one hand and a detonator linked to chemicals around Riches' neck -- that would explode if she pushed the button.

Currently incarcerated for wire fraud at Federal Correctional Institution in Salters, S.C., Riches has filed lawsuits against New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick, President George W. Bush, Martha Stewart, Terry Schiavo, Jeff Gordon, Michael Vick and Steve Jobs.

Finally, Riches claims that he fears Spears will come to the prison and make him rob other inmates in order to pay for an abortion, concluding, "I'm in danger. I'm still cold and hungry."

We didn't bother contacting Britney Spears for comment.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TMZ sucks you must be bored to death

I*s Brittney Spears paying you give her all this attention?

TMZ sucks you must be bored to death

Why are you always hammering on Britney Spears?

someone

I EAT POOP.
I KILL INNOCENT ANIMALS FOR FUR.
EVERY TIME YOU MAKE A BID ON MY BOOK AT EBAY GOD KILLS A PUPPY!

Britney is innocent! NOT!

Kait

What the??? Totally funny!

Mission

Wait a minute.. you never know..

And are you SURE the Easter Bunny wasn't involved?
Do you have photos to back this statement up? ;)

DANI

Helloooooo,

Can you say FREAK

What a FREAK this guy is

nerds

that is awesome! Im glad to hear the truth finally coming to light. Its high time britney spears pay for her crime. As a victim of spears I to want justice served after she made me abort our baby. She told me she would pull out before she came, instead she laughed and then proceded to billy club me till I called her the gripper master!

J.L. Riches

I would like to add that she showed me her "FUZZY LADY PEACH" & threatened to repeatedly do so if I dared told anyone about these incidents. That is why I've waited until now. I mean, Whoo, one glance @ that & I was scared silly!!!

JT

What in the hell?! That is by far the dumbest thing I have ever heard! That guy is dumb as hell. He probably wants a chunk of Britney's money too!

Izzy

it was BS dressed as the Easter Bunny. didn't you see the coke residue on the bunny's nose?

Chris C

Realist

Britney is my inspiration. I too am a young mother of two small children.
When I question my parenting skills I just look to Brit and follow her example,
I could never be led astray. I look to Britney daily for strength and guidance.
I love her hair,I love her style, I love her music, I love her brown boots, I love Britney
and always will. BoGo the boots Brit.

LAME

WTF? Are you for real?

snickers

He forgot to mention that she was standing on her head drinking an Orange Crush while she was holding the detonater (sp?) between her toes!!! heehee

Wasabi Pea

Said Britney was gonna hitch a ride with OJ to get him - LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
Dumb@ss.