Britney Shops the Pain Away

10/12/2007 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After an abysmal day in court, Britney Spears went on a $700 shopping spree -- and spent all the money on makeup! Gotta look purtified, y'all!

TMZ caught Brit Brit outside of Neiman Marcus yesterday afternoon, looking extremely frustrated as she tried to leave the store. Sources inside Neiman's tell TMZ she skipped the fragrance counter and went straight to makeup, where she purchased $700 worth of eye shadow, lip gloss, mascara and blush. Britney was extremely nice to sales people, but we're told her skin was not lookin' too good -- hence the paint purchase.

From there, Brit returned to Marina del Rey, where she hooked back up with J.R. Rotem -- more on that later.

squatmunkie

YAY Britney!

felixluv

I HEAR THEY SELL COTHES @ NEIMAN MARCU, MAYBE SHE SHOULD CHECK INTO THAT!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

"They tried to make me go to rehab, but I said No, No, No."

R in Texas

She's a Class Act *INSERT SARCASM HERE*

Pinkyloo

Why is TMZ soooo biased against Britney Spears. They sweat her so much. By the way, she actually had a good day in court yesterday, according to an official representative of the court, and was "soft spoken and respectful" toward the judge. This is totally contrary to TMZ's reporting of the events. Also, I would hardly call dropping $700 a shopping spree. That's nothing for someone as wealthy as she is. Stop riding her jock so hard. Obsessed much, TMZ?!!!!

Tina

I dont get it. Does Britney know she can order all this crap on line and does not need to go out everyday and be chased by the paparazzi? Why dont her assistants go to Star Bucks for her? She is worth $$$$ and does not own a coffee pot? Oh, now I get it. She WANTS her picture in the paper everyday. Talk about a major train wreck.

Busted Celebrity

Anyone that says money can't make you happy has not had any! LOL

CHEERS,
BUSTED CELEBRITY

Kim

that is cool:))

Cindy

Of course her skin is not looking good. Its called CHEETOS AND METH.

Fridayz

She is a fat sloppy disgusting slob. I hope she puts the makeup to good use to cover her fat bloated acne face. Too bad she didn't spend the money on some nice new clothes since she is wearing the same outfit 2 days in a row. Does she even know what a shower is?? Eww, she is gross.

BELLA STARR

YESTERDAY? Then why wasn't this on tmz YESTERDAY.
"Who wants YESTERDAYS "news" TODAY?
I saw this story Yesterday after noon and wondered why it
wasn't on TMZ.

Lenn K.

#11- get help please. There is no other world but Britney so don't fake us out with stories about Olando Bloom, because he doesn't matter. It's all Britney all the time. Well at least until she kills herself or one of you stalkarizzis!!!

Mom

Do you think that if the news/gossip outlets stop reporting on her every move (yawn), that she will fade away? How about we try that? I think I speak for a good group of people who are sick and tired of her antics. We're only serving to perpetuate her by writing and reading about her. I'm tired of her and everything she does!

nonnie

Why is she always out constantly in the public eye--flashing her boobs yesterday in sunglasses hiding 'pink eye' and exposing everyone in a restaurant and everyone around her to it?? Why can't his girl ever go home--she has two of them?? Where are her mother and sister?? That was a short reunion---maybe they have had enough too.

Blah blah blah

With all that make up I hope it came with a make up artist, I'm scared what kind of job she will do on herself. Mimi from Drew Carey show comes to mind. Where does she buy her clothes? I have never seen such terrible choices in outfits.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments