Jaime Pressly: Get My Name Right!

10/13/2007 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Feisty "My Name Is Earl" star, Jaime Pressly, was not happy when a photog at Mr Chow accidentally identified her as another star! The agitated blond snapped at the man, saying, "Sorry I'm not them!" Clearly, being on a TV show means the whole world should know who you are!

Also in L.A., adult film star Tera Patrick gave her Astroburger recommendation, newly blond Rose McGowan hit the town with her fiance Robert Rodriguez, and 7'2" Richard Kiel relaxed on motorized transportation.

In New York, Angelina Jolie escorted lil' Maddox from his school -- after just over a month, he has been taken out of Lycee Francais de New York. The Jolie-Pitts are on the move again!

All this and more in today's "we movin' on up" edition of Star Catcher!

Desease control

BRITTNEY SPEARS IS A BETTER MOM AND NICER LADY THAN THIS JAMIE WHORE

WOW WHAT A BITCH !

Desease control

and that the truth poor Madd...hes screwed

Desease control

I cry for Maddox everyday he wants to be in schoool.
he just made friends there.

Desease control

I do her know her name its skinny bitch spedding her ass off

Kourtni

Jamie looked like she was going to pose for pics, then she got really pissed when they didn't know who she was, LOL, that was the best part! Just because you won an Emmy doesn't make you well known.

Susie

Which other star did they think Jaime Pressly was? I couldn't make out the beginning of the audio. Thanks!

The Bad Guy

Who doesn't get angered when someone forgets your name? To some of you, she may seem bitchy, but I'd still hit it.

Amy Silverman

Just wondering who this chick is? Is she in movies or something?

Leela

If they're going to hound someone they should at least take the time to learn the proper name. To the person with the rather long screenname making the multiple posts accusing Jaime of being a speed freak, we heard you the first and second time okay? Maddox yanked out of school and forced to move again and people are still defending that selfish woman? Donna, poster #3, good for you keeping score I didn't realize it was 11 schools, thank you.

faghag

I love Jaime! These paps ask dumb questions all the time...you get tired of them and start to get snappy and/or short-no big deal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2