Diddy Disses, Swings and Hits!

10/14/2007 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rap Mogul/serial baby daddy Sean "P. Diddy" Combs got into yet another confrontation yesterday -- this time, allegedly over a woman. According to sources, Combs was partying at NYC club Kiosk when he got into an argument with another partygoer, Steven Acevedo.

According to Page Six, the two exchanged words, and then His Diddyness allegedly hit Acevedo in the face while screaming, "I'll kill you, punk."

Acevedo ended up with a bloody nose and a fat lip. He reportedly ran home and called 911 to file a police report, but later declined to comment.

Diddy has not been arrested or charged. The NYPD had no information on the incident.

T.I. Wins Two Awards Amid Controversy

He was busted for buying guns yesterday, but that didn't stop allegedly gun-crazy rapper T.I. from winning two awards at BET Hip Hop Awards last night. The troubled southern rapper was up for nine awards, and even though he didn't strut the red carpet, he was in attendance for last night's show.

News of T.I.'s gun drama rippled through the awards show. Said rapper KRS-One, "I'm saddened any time I hear of a hip-hopper being locked up or somehow being stunted in his life or his growth. I hope he wasn't into nothing crazy."

Common, who won CD of the year along with T.I. -- dedicated his win to T.I. "I salute my guy T.I., who also won, wherever he is," he said.

Country Singer Joe Nichols Enters Rehab

Just one month after he married his girlfriend of twelve years, Heather Singleton, country crooner Joe Nichols has entered rehab. Nichols, who is best known for his hit song "Another Side of You," entered a program to deal with unspecified substance abuse problems.

"As Joe has alluded to in interviews over the past year, he has struggled with the issue of substance abuse. In order to be a healthier person and deal with longstanding issues, he has entered into a rehabilitation program for consultation and treatment," said Nichols management on his website.

Nicole

Kelis is married to Nas, not Common.

Mo

Nas is married to Kelis you Hip Hop illiterate jackasses.

ama

TMZ gets it wrong once again. Nas is married to Kelis. If you're not sure about a story, don't post it.

Kobe_No_Means_No

LOL... Common and Kelis... they gotta stop letting the photographers write stories on TMZ. Half the stories are wrong, and the other half of the articles are just photographers complaining that they were ignored at by celebrities.

JRRRRROOOOOO

NAS IS MARRIED TO KELIS NOT COMMN. WHO PUT THIS STORY TOGETHER BILL O'REILLY?????

ashleigh

I'm glad somebody else caught that... How do you mistake Common for Nas.

Sam

Nas is married to Kelis!!!!! Common is not married. I see somebody at TMZ is out of the loop.

Sarah

You morons! Since when is Common married to Kelis? I spit up my oatmeal when I read that trash. Get it straight.

nina

hahha, Common married to Kelis! That's a messed up picture right there tmz!

thankyoulocust

As if a class act like Common would ever be married to a skank like Kelis. Get it straight TMZ.

Jennifer

Kelis is married to NAS not COMMON...lol...makes me wonder how much of your stories I should really believe.

DMV LADY

FREE TI DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....NAS and TACKY Kelis are married...numb nuts!! Get it right people...your slackin on your job...but if it was Britney you would have got it right...back to my eggs and bacon.

name withheld

I am the biggest Joe Nichols fan. This man has an AMAZING voice, unlike any other. He sings the most beautiful soul touching songs. I love love love love love Joe Nichols, and he has done a few tours with Josh Gracin, who I went to school with and is a also a great up and comer. Best of luck to everyone. Check out Joe's CD, it is so so good.

robbyrob

dam cant wait til they air it! I know TI probably out already! and diddy.. come on Diddy there is no one to take the blame on this one!

Georgia Girl

Good luck, Joe from your buddies in Dallas (formerly).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments