Kathy Griffin and Her New iMan

10/15/2007 4:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you're going to date a mega-rich computer king, you might as well take him with you to Vegas!
Kathy Griffin, Steve Wozniak
Kathy Griffin and her new beau, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak, hit up the grand opening of Diablo's Cantina at the Monte Carlo Resort & Casino on Saturday night. Griffin, who split with her husband last year -- after accusing him of stealing over $70,000 from her -- must be over the moon happy to be dating a guy who has that much money in between his couch cushions.

Wozniak is so rich he plays polo ... on a Segway!

Dee

He is UUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGG LLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYY

His head looks like it is drawn on...NO NECK

If he weren't so rich he couldn't bag a sheep...

OCD

Oh, Lord. I hope they don't breed.

Yes, I know that was rude. But their faces make my eyes hurt.

Rustyvain

I am so glad she dropped that zero (Matt) and got with a hero!
I love Kathy it's great to see her so happy and with a good man who appears to be a decant kind handsome human being!
You go girl... snap!
She also has some sweet shamrocks for a skinny little chick.

Paris Hilton is a real life Veruca Salt

She looks really happy. I wish her dad was still around to see it. Hopefully he's watching from heaven.,

Mr. Hater

KATHY!

I know you're reading this, I watch your show, hah!

Hey you roxy Irish babe, I'm a big Teddy Bear too. *Absolutely* not as rich as Steve W., probably not near as nice, maybe not even as handsome and definitely not as smart. But I have it where it counts. Youth and girth. The "two 'ths" that every woman loves.

Call me if Mr. W. ever dumps you for a 22 year old Cambodian boy. But don't expect me to wait...they're almost falling over each other to get at me here.

Callan

He might not be great looking, but I mean come on, who hasn't banged a nice, albeit hobbit-y looking dude at least once in their life? Just me? Ok.

Caesar

Man that guy looks like Dr. Zaius from the Planet of the Apes http://charltonhestonworld2.homestead.com/files/ch-pota-newest26.jpg

v

Good for her...She deserves some happiness.

rachel

CAN'T DECIDE WHO'S THE FUGLIEST!!!! THEY COULD HAUNT A HOUSE WITH THOSE UGLY MUGS!!!!!

DCD

Maybe she can help him get in shape. Then he could be rich and cute.

Sick of people calling her the victim

KATHY, YOU ROCK!!!!!! You deserve all the happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LardyRevenger

She married a well-dressed Ewok!

Seriously

If you're going to boink someone, a sugar daddy is a good choice! I guess money makes anyone look good. Not to me but apparently to Kathy.
I just got a horrible visual of those two in my head. ewwww.

anonymous

Good for you Kathy!! You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!

k

Good for her! You go get that rich mo-fo