Nuevo Menudo -- Es Muy Caliente!

10/15/2007 4:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MTV ha terminado de filmar un programa buscando los nuevo integrantes del grupo Menudo. ¡Oh, coquí! La cadena todavía no ha revelado los ganadores, pero el nuevo grupo ya ha comenzado a grabar en el estudio. ¡Wepa!
Menudo
TMZ acaba de obtener exclusivamente su nueva canción al estitlo "boy-band" titulada,"Más Que Amor (A E I O U)." ¿Recibirá bien el público el sonido de esta nueva generación de Menudo? ¡Escúchalo aquí!

For a translation, click here

deelicious

No illegals no burritos????

Foxy Brown

well,i wont be comming here for awhile. i dont need any spanish lessons. last time i checked x17online and perezhilton are still english sites. boycott tmz.com!!

Lauren

lol so not being an nationalistic moron means I need a midol and a prozac?
I'm sorry you lot are so uneducated that you think you're entitled to so much just because English is your first language, but it really isn't my fault that you're dense. Feel free to sit on your overweight, lower-middle class bums and whine about immigrants on TMZ while the world evolves around you..it's really no skin off my back :)

Britney is a skank

Another example of TMZ pandering to ILLEGAL ALIENS....I'm done coming here.....I only go to ENGLISH ONLY sites.

Britney is a skank

Perez and X-17 are English sites....thats where I'm going to go from now on...TMZ can got to hell.

Ceyllynn

86. "now be nice, stop showing how petty some americans can be, go play on a spanish site if reading spanish is so important to you."

I'll stay here, thanks, because I'm not the dense sort of person who craps their pants every time I see something that isn't written in my native language. All of you people who take such extreme offense to this post are the ones who need to get the hell off of the site..honestly it's not like you'll be missed.

Posted at 6:13PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Lauren

88. lol so not being an nationalistic moron means I need a midol and a prozac?

Posted at 6:14PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Lauren

still being the nasty american.. english isn't my first language.. but it is one of the national languages of the country i live in. people like you, are the reason most countries hate americans. you might want to get a bit of an education yourself there...

Shut Up

88. lol so not being an nationalistic moron means I need a midol and a prozac?

Posted at 6:14PM on Oct 15th 2007 by Lauren

If you feel so strongly about it and obviously haven't got anything better to do but sit on your fat a$$ and comment.....find another country to live in.....no one here will miss the likes of you either!!!!

coffeejunkee

Okay, why the hell do I have to "click here to translate"? Last time I checked we speak ENGLISH IN AMERICA! The Constituion (which gives YOU the RIGHT to post this crap) is written in ENGLISH!! I am so frickin sick & tired of spanish! LEARN THE LANGUAGE IF YOU COME TO THIS COUNTRY! At least make the slackers- those who REFUSE to speak english - "click here to translate". Make 'em do a little WORK for a change! UGH!

okbitches

Pobrecitos los que no saben Inglés.. es mi culpa? no! que dejen que llorar que se vayan a otra parte si no les gusta.

wah wah wah, poor little ignorants that can't click on the TRANSLATED link! it's not my fault you won't expand your knowledge learning different lenguage and cultures, THIS IS THE INTERNET, do you really know who writes this stuff at TMZ?? probably some chinese, italian or puerto ricans that know more lenguages than you, but you do know because you are on the other side of the screen, wondering what "ESCUCHALO" means and why "this is in spanish, oh my god".

Yo soy Americana y si aprendí Español es por que me gusta aprender y superarme como persona, felicidades a todos los que les gusta aprender diferentes lenguajes y culturas.

Shut Up

'TMZ' stands for "Thirty Mile Zone," a term which originated in the 1960's. Due to the growth of 'on location' shoots, studios established a "thirty mile zone" to monitor the regulations of shooting throughout Hollywood. The zone was originally centered in Los Angeles around the old offices of The Association of Motion Pictures and Television Producers at Beverly and La Cienega Boulevards in California. It was often said that "Everything entertainment happens in the 'Thirty Mile Zone.'" So essentially, the "Thirty Mile Zone" represents the center of Hollywood.[4] (not Mexico)

LH

Lauren - you revel in being a trouble-maker on here. While my initial post was made tongue-in-cheek that 126 other languages deserve just as much attention as Spanish - it is people like you who turn us off. While I welcome every opportunity to learn about foreign cultures, traditions, music, and try eating their food - with each new day, anything south American becomes repulsive. However, I really appreciate the culture, the traditions, the music, and the ethnic foods of Spain.

At Harding University, former Mexican president Vicente Fox talked on the issue of illegal border invaders. He went on to say America would be in trouble without Mexican workers.
"Otherwise this country does not have the capacity to compete with China and with Asia," he says.

In the USA, we have more diverse culture than mexicans do, we enjoy north American traditions, we have pride in our diverse music, diverse ethnic food, and we are very proud of our hard-working, law-abiding citizens and military personnel who daily strive to make USA a great nation. English has not been designated as our official language. It is our First language though. All other languages are second. We are not pleased that the south americans encroach on the North American way of life, trample on our traditions, nor impose on what we watch on television or online. If that displeases you - the price of an airline ticket will take you where you should be in a matter of one day.

okbitches

Shut up,

Thanks for the info, but NO ONE CARES!!! we're not in the 1960's anymore and don't even bring California to the subject, because that is the state with more mexicans, THAT ACTUALLY WORK and not sit in front of the computer all day.

okbitches

y arriba el norte!

audra

why do I have to CLICK HERE TO TRANSLATE??????? If you want to report in Spanish, perhaps you should start a TMZ in Spanish!!!!!

okbitches

"In the USA, we have more diverse culture than mexicans do"

WOW, you really don't know about culture then.

THIS IS TRUE.

and by the way. Mexico is not in South America, is in North America, buy yourself a map.