Anna Nicole's Doc Challenges Search Warrants

10/17/2007 8:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lawyers for Dr. Khristine Eroshevich, Anna Nicole Smith's former psychiatrist, were in a Los Angeles County courtroom challenging the validity of a search warrant used in last Friday's raid on her Studio City home.

The home of Dr. Erosovich was one of several locations raided by state officials as part of an investigation into doctors who prescribed medications to the former Playmate who died in Florida on February 8th.

Erosovich's lawyers challenged the search warrant as "overly broad" and requested the return of some of the good doctor's personal items, including CDs and DVDs that had been seized in the raid.

Erosovich's attorneys also made arrangements to view all of the seized materials. We've learned the judge may appoint a Special Master to the case. This person ensures there was no "inappropriate seizure," and analyzes the material seized to determine what is protected by doctor/patient privilege and what is not.

In addition, the judge signed several additional search warrants -- what those are for, we don't know. They'll be back in court December 5.

Several agencies conducted searches last week in connection with the Medical Board of California's investigation into whether Anna Nicole was overprescribed medication.

Related

Links

Warrants Served in Anna Nicole's Death

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

IT IS WHAT IT IS!

JUDGE HAS RULED:::::::::::::::::::;

""""""""""""""RITA'S BOOK STAYS RIGHT WHERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my! _+__++_++_+++_+smacked again!

I THINK RITA JUST SENT HIM PACKING! U-kno-what i mean?

IT IS WHAT IT IS!

""""""""""""" RITA'S BOOK STAYS. JUDGE SAYS "NO!!" """"""""""

Justice, the powers that be (DEA, etc.) could be faking out for MOE so that his statement is given and no one else has access to him..... sounds a bit curious to me too. But I believe Mo. I think he is regretful of how things went down and with the help of his wife he has found it better to do what is right despite past bad decisions. I think he is prepared to deal with his bad choices, but again, i think he worked out a deal with DEA a very long time ago. I think he has the kind of caring wife that would hve steered him in the right direction.

Larry's involvement is going to be the next significant thing. I have not been able to do a trancript for Geraldo either, and they could have been wrong, but i specifically remember the G-man asking his brother if one of the houses they raided included the former home of anna nicole which larry is now living in (that i exactly how he put it) and his broher said yes, and his brother also pointed out that these two homes are physically joined to each other. He didnt say if they were accessible to each other by way of any joined passageway, but he made a point in saying they were joined to each other.

its not over yet, but i see the humpty-dumpty coming down from the great tall wall in pieces.

ROFLMAO AT YOU MORON

This Duh person is a lunatic

Mrs. Marple

I believe Big Moe is telling the truth as far as he knows. He would never be a good liar. He will tell the truth and his health will be fine. I believe that Moe and others have been threatened by Howard K. Stern. Why else would Howard K. Stern hire the big goon Magilla Gorilla. That man is meant to be intimidating. Hang in there Mo the truth will set you free!

Merry xmas

is this site dead?

diva

Guess this site is dead!
But in case its not, another dumb question:

IF, and thats a big IF, the dr's are cleared of any wrongdoing, can they sue the state? I have heard that, in illegal "search and seizure", a person has to sign something saying they wont sue the state. Is this true?

Mrs. Marple

I know that you will send me a note saying that tag names are not unique but would you please delete this very nasty post. I would never post anything that refers to anyones sexuality or race or ethnicity. This is just ugly:

3505. 468.

Posted at 12:24AM on Oct 21st 2007 by Mrs. Marple

Posted at 1:33AM on Oct 21st 2007 by Peggy

Please, note I would never post anything this offensive. I tried to post the term "slum ****" and that what in a moment of extreme anger. You prevented it from being posted and I am grateful for that. Please, this is much more offensive than that and I can not imagine that you would let it stay on this site!

JNicholas

Its no wonder they are trying to find fault with the validity of the search warrant....I think you'll find that if they can find any way to invalidate the search warrant then anything they seized cannot be used as evidence...

sneaky sneaky

Lacy

TMZ keeps us updated on current topics better than anyone else reporting. Maybe they can bring some justice to this horrific crime and maybe this time people won't get away with murder.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

JUSTICE FOR DANIEL IN THE BOMBHAMAS !

Maria

Dr. Khristine Eroshevich, Anna Nicole Smith's former psychiatrist were not to be trust in the first place.

TRACY FINCH

So sad she died so young, but her Dr.'s might share in the responsibility of her death from prescrption drugs.

HI to all the nice people

WHERE'S THE TEETH? OMG YOU UGLY B*TCH

debbi

THIS IS FOR #2 AND NUMBER 3, YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT ANNA NICOLE IS SO VERY CRUEL, AND SAD THAT ANY BODY COULD BE THAT HEARTLESS, I WAS GOING TO SAY A FEW CHOICE WORDS TO THE BOTH OF YOU, BUT IF I DID THAT I WOULD BE AS BAD AS THE BOTH OF YOU , SHE IS NOW AT PEACE AND SHE WILL NEVER, HAVE TO HEAR THE CRUEL THINGS PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE TO SAY!!! REST IN PEACE ANNA.

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18