Britney Gets Bronzed and Bratty

10/18/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney hit up Sunset Tan with her new assistant yesterday, and for once, acted like she didn't want her BFFs the paparazzi, in attendance!

The freshly tanned and annoyed Brit went down a back stairwell, complaining, "This is why I wanted cops here!" Then snapped, "I'm never coming here again!"

Brit's "impromptu bodyguards" were Sunset Tan employees, who became Britney's verbal punching bags as they escorted the cranky "singer" to her car. The popwreck seems to make everyone around her an instant employee -- then rudely dismisses them! Ding dang diva!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Winky Vitalic

Britney - you look great! Your fans love you!!!

And everyone hates that fat slob MOMADUKES.

lissabell

Britney is not a Diva nor will she ever be. A Diva has talent (and yes they can be demanding but they have talent, Brit does not). This girl needs a wake up call - loosing her kids was not a wake up call. If I had a store I would not let this beeotch in my store, she is nothing. I couldn't stand her when she was in her hay days (not my type of music) but she has nothing except being known as a wake job, va ja ja shower, low life trailer trash girl.

Winky Vitalic

lissabell honey, Britney would never go to your loser store anyway. Get over yourself.

Kristi

She has the money to buy her OWN tanning bed. Why does she do this to her self. She is an idiot.

ME

If she doesn't want all of the attention why doesn't she BUY a tanning bed. Dumbass beyatch!! You know she loves it.

Tangie

I just wanna smack her.

Anyone

What a little bitch.

NOTNICEONE

She is not helping herself much is she?

I worry for the kids ...

IT's SAD!

Karen

Doesn't she have enough money to buy her own tanning bed??

WS

What an ass... As soon as she started bickering, I would have said.. very well. And walked away. She sucks.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

BLAH, BLAH, BL... PATHETIC. BRITNEY. BLAH. AIN'T TMZ TOO COOL FOR THE ROOM? BLAH, BLAH/ TOOT TOOT! Y'ALL. BLAH, BL...BRIT...DURN YO HIDE. BLAH.BLAH.LOOK AT ME, I'M TMZ! BLAH.BLAH.DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE CARES?BOO HOO BLAH.BLAH.

They're sluts

She is such a bitch!

Winky Vitalic

Jesus everyone, just because you think you're morally superior to Britney doesn't mean you REALLY are! She has just as much right to leave her house as you do - oh wait, maybe some of you aren't allowed to leave your homes - court order perhaps?

Britney - I wish you much peace and happiness. And wear your sunscreen!

gagal

What's wrong Britney, not friends with the Paps anymore. Where are your buddies from X17?

Karen

And, I guess X17 wasn't there??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments