Height-Challenged Hayden Challenged on Her Height

10/18/2007 3:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Heroes" hottie Hayden Panettiere was at the Chateau Marmont last night, when our photog decided to greet her with the line, "What's going on, shorty?" How dare he?!

Hayden laughed it off, but being that she literally is short, she countered with, "Did you just call me shorty? You don't have to rub it in."

If Hayden were up on her urban slang, she'd know he just meant it as "an affectionate term for a girlfriend or attractive female" -- and there's nothing wrong with that, shorty!

Go Away

Yeah shes cute...if you are attracted to nine year old boys.

Go Away

Not only is she short....but apparantly rode the short bus to school.

Flake

She looks good. Who cares if she is short.

It doesn't matter when she's on her back, her knees or doggy style... :-)

saucefry

I dig HAYDEN, she will be a REAL force in Hollywood in less than 5yrs.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Those bugs (paparazzi knats) are so idiotic. Why on earth would Hayden know street slang? Thank goodness she doesn't!

JT

Aww she is so freaking cute! I love Hayden!

Raquel

I'm the same age as her and about the same hight lol

Nothing wrong with being short lol :))

Charles Almon

She should have said ;"Your fly is open, HELLO SHORTY!"

K

Look...it's pumpkin head. At least she looks somewhat normal in this pose, but we all know that her head is WAY bigger then her body. She's fugley.......very very ugly!!!!!!!!!!

sonic

i love when people pick on my height. I'm 5', and being little and petite is cute. i look at it this way, if that's all they got to make fun of me with, i must not be too bad.

The Marian Movement

Keep drinking those protein shakes Hayden and you'll grow.

Cindylover1969

Hayden is the three S's: Short, Sweet and Sexy.

The Marian Movement

Blue boxer shorts always give them away - hey Gillian?

Who would rather? ScarJo or a Kuato like her Kuatos Dinner Party skit on SNL? They have lovely balding big fat red heads. I'd rather be the enemy too if I looked like AB. No wonder she keeps herself hidden. No one would want to wake up next to that.

Windows blocking inwards, mac blocking outwards- there is always another path.....if you just put your mind to it....???

raddison

Hey Hefner I know your reading this did you see your friend paris hooked up with hilfiger and theres a sex tape i heard it was on youtube.com/youngamericanroyalty

Molly

What is wroong with that girl's head? It is so oddy shaped - I can't get past it! Her forehead is way to big or something WEIRD! Am I the only one that sees that?!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments