Jessica Biel

Gets Badonka-groped!

10/18/2007 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hardbodied hottie Jessica Biel was at a Packers Football game, when a gal pal reached for waaay more than some popcorn! Biel attended the game with her beau, Justin Timberlake, but while he had his back turned, Jessica's BFF tried to get some PDA with the starlet. Touchdown!

Sources say when Timberlake turned around to chat with the ladies, Jess's friend dropped her fondling fingers from Biel's tush. She's bringing sneaky back!

go GB

It is them. You can't even see Justin's chin...all you can see are the green shoulders of his shirt. I have other pictures...I wish I knew how to post them somewhere!

Feebes

I saw the Youtube video of them at the game it's them.

lizouttavegas

JUSTIN. HONEY.......PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF
YOU LIKE THAT STUFF..................KEEP IT OUT OF THE PUBLICS
EYE.....OR YOU'RE LIKE...CUCKOLDED????

Sweet

lance bass recently told some mag that the rest of the guys in Nsync always thought JT was the gay one. haha This all makes sense now. JT and JB are bearding for each other.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Oh stop. Her hand probably isn't even touching Jessica's butt. It may just look that way...Pictures are very deceiving sometimes.

SinCity

Are you sure she wasn't really reaching for the bag of popcorn? Sometimes when people are so into a game, they forget what they're doing. I think she was just joking around. And she doesn't look like a man....not unless most men have large hips.

A little cheek squeezing is less PDA then you'll find on the football field with the macho guys grabbing each other's butts and group smack-downs.. Gotta love the player who bends over in front of his teammate to throw him the ball, while his teammate scoots down behind him and is looking right up his a**. There's more action on the field then anywhere on the sidelines. LOL

MH

Um, "reaching for the bag of popcorn"????? What bag of popcorn? Unless it was a very small bag of popcorn kernels in Jessica's back pocket, I don't think so.

Let's just say that it only LOOKS like she's grabbing JB's butt...They are still standing way too close together. This is just weird.

SinCity

Melissa -- I was just joking about the bag of popcorn. But then again, maybe there were some kernels in her pocket. LOL

Maggie..UK

Britney was with JT and she starting doing woman now it looks like Jessica is doing the same thing Justin must suck in bed

HES BRINGING SEXY BACK YEAH RIGHT

carlos

I think everyone is missing the obvious....isnt JT from the SOUTH???

He probably slept with his cousin and decided to the proper thing and share his latest spoils. Either way its more ass in one night than most of you haters get in a whole YEAR!! LMAO!!!!!!

Jessica Biel is fine ass hell. Grab some magnums and some GATORADE and WORK IT OUT JT

BIG UPS TO BIG BUTTED GIRLS

BTExpress

I smell a threesome in the works.

Janelle

I hope Justin SEES this~ That's just sneeky.... I hope he is smart and kicks her to the curb NOW.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

look at how close they are standing and she is obviously after her butt. they look waaaaaaaay chummy.

this is the first time I've actually believed the rumors. if my boyfriends girl cousin grabbed my butt I certainly wouldn't like it!

Feebes

In looking again, I know it looks pretty strange, but something is suspect here. This doesn't make any sense. I mean why would they risk such public display if the whole point is to play a roll? Is it possible the picture has been tampered with? Like maybe the woman was standing elsewhere, or she had a camera in her hand and it's been photoshopped out? It just seems like such a gamble to do that at such in such a public area.

brian

You know that she knows there are cameras everywhere at that game. Either it's not a grope, or she is trying to send JT a message.