David Copperfield Issues a Statement

10/19/2007 5:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A lawyer for David Copperfield tells TMZ : "It is important these allegations be put into perspective. An unidentified woman has made serious allegations against David Copperfield. Although authorities have not revealed her identity to us, we know these allegations are false because David Copperfield has never forced himself on anyone."

JOKER

Every magician knows what he has done with his magic wand...

JOKER

I guess I forgot to say FIRST!

eyeamtym

myspace.com/nemerom he forces his boring "magic" on us

Texas Girl

You never know. Let's see how this plays out.

Karoly

Why in the world would a man who could have any woman willingly force himself on a woman? There must have been too much alcohol, and morning regrets...someone on vacation got a little too happy...and couldn't keep her legs closed...happens all the time!

thegalsnextdoor.com

I'd love to see David Copperfield's magic stick! Where do I sign up?

He's Boring now

#4

I dont know why....ask Kobe Bryant why he did

Copperfield is not immune to human cravings no matter how magical he is on stage.

We'll see what a Grand Jury may have to say about this if the Feds go forward.

chess2007

where are the parents?

Sillyme

Darn it! He's losing his magic touch. Hypnotism always worked before and no one remembered!

Lovely Barker

Why would the FBI seize computers and money over a rape allegation?

notaceleb

Well, if he did it, he's definitely not gay. He's bi-!

Ladybug

I thought he was gay until he married Claudia Schiffer!

val

The guy is not so normal and known to be weird .. so don't expect him to be so great when he is not. Let's wait and see and judge the lady when this is over and judged by the courts. If she was raped like Kobe did, don't be so shocked. It happens. If this is like the Duke case and a fraud, then we'll find that out too. But don't prejudge when you weren't there .. and Copperfield has a field of flaws so don't expect him in front to be innocent .. he may or may not be

ratass

About 10 years ago, my then 18 year old sister was working for a theater where Copperfield was performing. She told me how he began hitting on her HARD, and tried to get her to go back to a hotel room with him. She thought he was a perverted slimeball, and got away from him ASAP.

Doesn't matter to me whether you believe it or not, but my sister has always been honest with me; I have no doubt to the veracity of the accuser and her version of events.

dave o

david copperfield???.......jumpin' bones without permission????...nahhhhhhhh....could'nt see it.....did'nt happen......come on NOW!
.....she's got'em confused with O.J.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments