Hunter Tylo's Son Drowns

10/20/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: According to reports out of Las Vegas, Michael suffered from a seizure disorder, had a seizure and then fell into the pool and drowned.

TMZ has confirmed that the son of actress Hunter Tylo has died.
Hunter Tylo
The Clark County Coroner tells TMZ 19-year-old Michael Tylo, Jr. (pictured above with Michael Sr. in 2002) drowned and was pronounced dead at 11:55 PM last night. Michael went by the nickname Mickey. The police were initially called to the house at 10:18 PM to respond to a report of a deceased male in a pool. We're told the matter is currently under investigation and that toxicology reports have been requested.

Hunter has endured much tragedy in her life, as her youngest daughter Katya was diagnosed with retinoblastoma, and was forced to have her eye removed and replaced by a glass eye.

Hunter was also involved in a very high profile lawsuit against Aaron Spelling, after she was fired from "Melrose Place" for being pregnant (with daughter Izabella). She won a nearly $5 million judgment from the producer.

A rep for "Bold and the Beautiful," on which Hunter has been a cast member on and off for 16 years, would not comment.

Low IQ/low-class 17 & 21 shall get it back in spades - put out negative vibe & get it back 10-fold.

youki

Hunter may God be with you and your family.

Desease control

My codlances to the family.

Tangie

I don't need to go out to know that TMZ does not attract brainiacs, darlin. If that's your story, stick to it. I know better.

jacque assi

Hey Medgar,

I feel sorry for you because you wish you could be a tranny. People like you who are so unkind at moments like this are the type of people who belong on Jerry Springer. The death of a child is such a profound loss and you better pray you don't ever lose a loved one. However, juding by your comments, I'm sure nobody in your life gives a crap about you but I'll pray for you anyway because you need some religion in your life.

anonymous

HUNTER WON ONE OF THE STUPIDEST LAWSUITS EVER FILED.

SHE CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND WITH ONE OF HER CO-STARS.

THAT KIND OF BEHAVIOR ATTRACTS THIS KIND OF BAD LUCK.

Cynic

How tragic...I can't even imagine the heartbreak of losing a child. My prayers go out to Hunter and her family. BTW, is that Lee Majors in the picture with them? It would be good to have some bionic support in this time of loss and grief...

Tamara

I can't even imagine EVER losing my teenage son. This is absolutely horrible. My thoughts are with you at this difficult time.

victoria

let's not give people like stacie and medgar any recognition-this is not about them-so everyone this is a sad time for these people-all of us soap fans-ignore them!

Keep-it-up-Mr. Cook-id -keep YOU-up

The longer you ave a child, the harder it is cause you have more memorys..God bless his mom and dad at this horrific time

hello, it

My heart goes out to this family.

Linda

I´m very sorry! I´ll pray for Katya.
I wonder why that happened?

Ewwwwww

medgar -
So you ADMIT you live in a trailer park and don't go out !!!
How funny is that ?!?!
No wonder you are screwed up.
Loser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone hates you - go away - wait - just stay in your trailer and away from the rest of us.
Shouldn't be hard as "you don't need to go out".
You need help.

Jodi

What horrible news! I feel for the entire Tylo family. May God bless you and help you through this very difficult time.

Kahlin