Britney: "I Just Want My Starbucks, Y'all!"

10/21/2007 8:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Starbucks-obsessed Britney Spears and her tag-along pal Sam Lufti went for some coffee in the Valley, where she had to learn from the paparazzi that her single is number one on the charts -- or at least on iTunes. You learn something new every day, y'all!

As Spears waited for Sam to deliver her caffeinated treat, she chatted up the paps -- all while keeping her lips covered. One photog tried to joke with her by asking, "What do you think about Britney Spears?" -- to which she responded, "That's mean!" A pap tried to blame the stupid question on TMZ, but for the record -- it wasn't us!

Since Lufti was taking his sweet time, Britney had to endure more questions -- about her new music video, what her kids are going to be for Halloween (pumpkins!) and expressed worry for her fire-endangered Malibu home, saying, "I don't think it's touched my house."

Good to see she's on top of the situation.

anniemal

Pure class.
I honestly believe her bloodstream is 90% of frappucinos.
Has anyone ever gone to rehab for caffeine addiction? I think it will be the new trend.

Maybe Brit can have a Starbucks put in her house like some socialities - thereby not boring us with her travels.

robin torro

PLEASE EVERONE REPORTING THE NEWS.THERE IS SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT. BRITNEY IS DONE, OVERDONE AND OVER. SHE LOVES THIS PUBLICITY. STOP IT AND MAYBE SHE WILL FADE AWAY.

Brit shall never fade oh semi wise one - onward to her next $250 Million by age 30.

Dog is a racist mutt!

Priorities? Ok, got coffee, all is good in her world. Hoorah!!!! Ooops, forgot I left the crumbsnatchers strapped into their highchairs in the middle of a fire storm. Can I get the paps ( Flying Monkeys) to check on them? I hope the soot doesn't mess up my weave!

It's An Outrage!!!!

'bout time she put her seatbelt on!

Daisy

BRIT IS A CRACK WHORE!!!!!!!!!

LefsaFan

TMZ, will you get that farging Kurdashian pop up out of the way?? It's friggin' annoying as hell. Damn!! And I sure as hell am not going to click on it.

fran

Firssssstt
1st of all, ya'll need to please leave Britney alone. Get a life Harvey...don't forget "Karma "is a total bitch! Someday her grandkids might haught you in your dreams.
Happy Holloween...I bet your weinee is hollow just like your skull!!

Internet Website Designs

i love brit

Gomer

Attention whore! God forbid she goes for more than two hours without seeing her face covered by the media. Who'd have thought someone that pretty could be that insecure.

ken

wait, what did she say?
whats wrong wtih her? she says her next single will be "someone?"
thats not correct... her next single is called "piece of me"...
and ever worst, the song "someone" isnt even on her cd tracklisting.
what is she talking about?
she seems so scared, she needs to check herself into rehab, get help.
and get better, just like lindsay.

kitty

Did she get botched lip injections? Why is her hand over her mouth in the last two video clips I've seen of her?

whoislisasilvermandoyoumeansarasilverman?

Christ, she is such a loser.

Wicked

Why get your limps plumped if you're going to cover them with your hands?
And why doesn't Britney buy a Starbucks drive thru franchise and set it up in her driveway? Makes me go hmmmmmmmmmmm.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments