Don't Worry, Y'all -- Britney Is Safe!

10/21/2007 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Britney Spears' house has NOT been evacuated ... yet. Sources in the area tell us the fire is a ways from where Brit Brit lives.
Malibu

Required

Six years ago Britney sold 40,000,000 albums(Britney:The Videos,Then she did an incredible DVDBritney Spears live from Las Vegas Fantastic live on HBO but why did she repeat her songs from her first DVD.Then she cut a CD called blackout.Blackout This should of been a DVD I feel it was because of her weight and her presence it became a CD.Its time for a new DVD.

My point is Brittney Spears needs to fire a staff (again) and find new talents that will put
Britney back on the map.New song writers, new producers.Her talent is wasting away,
Her home will only burn if she lites the match.Give Britney some space.You soldier boys out there dont really know this girl. She has incredible super entertaining talent .

Cartman

As long as Britney is safe. That's all that really matters.

kellygrrrl

No one cares about BS.
This is really scary and horrible.
I am at the top of Kanan/Dume where the canyon that takes you from the 101 to Malibu. I woke up at 12:30 to smoke coming in the window from the Chatsworth fire.
The Malibu situation broke out around 5:00
The wind is blowing in every direction possible
I hardly think anyone here cares if Britney is OK and able to get her Carmel Frap this morning

crispie

Does she even know she has a house there?

Susan

Thank god Zanessa lives in the Valley.

Alanna

It's OK, Britney doesn't even know her address.

Lenn K.

Where is she at the Starbuck's evacuation center?

Just want to smack a britard today.

STICK A APPLE IN THAT FAT BITCHS MOUTH ,AND ROAST HER UNTALENTED ASS

Blah blah blah

I don't wish her or her home any harm, but I could care less about her. But everyone in the area, stay safe and prayers are with you. Hope it can be brought under control soon.

oxyclean

Are her hotels threatened?

Red

Suzie Q, I couldn't agree more. This world would be such a better place without that skank, Miss Piggy y'all.

Keith F

I have some spare gasoline we could put on her house..........

Lexi

You all are bitches. Jealous much? She's a human being and your absolute disregard is appalling. I wouldn't even act the way you do to someone you DON'T KNOW to my worst enemy. So why don't you take good hard look at yourselves and ask, who is the worse person, you, with your judgements and hatred, or Britney whom you know nothing about except what the MEDIA reports. Grow up

greatpaparazzi@yahoo.com

El tipo tiene

greatpaparazzi@yahoo.com

El tipo que puso el pie a la goma del carro tiene que ser un pendejo maricon

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments