Cops: Kid Rock Served Ass Whuppin' at Waffle House

10/21/2007 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kid RockKid Rock was arrested in Atlanta early this morning after allegedly getting into a brawl at a Waffle House in DeKalb County -- not exactly the VMAs!

As first reported by FOX 5 News/Atlanta, Rock, real name Robert Ritchie, and five members of his entourage were each taken into custody on a misdemeanor charge of simple battery.

According to the report, Kid Rock stopped at the Waffle House at 5:15 AM on Sunday after performing that evening. A customer allegedly recognized a woman who was with Kid, they exchanged words, and that escalated into a fight in the parking lot.

Click to play!According to myfoxatlanta.com, the customer was charged with one felony count of second degree criminal damage to property -- allegedly for smashing a window. The window damage was estimated at more than $500 -- which constitutes a felony in the state of Georgia.

Kid posted bond at about 5:00 PM and left DeKalb County jail, signing autographs for fans as he made his way back to his tour bus.

Desease control

..Kid needs to grow up... and get a life.

he thinks hes a big time Rock Star hes just an old fart with minual talent.
he runs around with a bunch of hanger ons who are all inot drinking and drugs.
hes like 45 and thinks hes a Kid,,Kid rock it should be old man rock.
whos watching his kid any way.
kid needs to get a shower and get off the drugs.
hes getting mentaly sick int he head.

Susan B.

Kid Rock? More like Grandpop Rock at his age...

Luciana

Were his eggs not done right, bacon not crisp enough?

oxyclean

Talentless idiot.

elle

Right on #11, I'm sick of seeing Kim. I DVR'd it last week just to watch when my kids are napping but this is getting stupid...and I'm not watching it again. not a big sacrifice

Dr. 04102

Can I just say that your the ads for Keeping up with the K's is SOOO annoying. Is she supposed to be hot in that add? Take it off or loose readers!

sooooo sad and heartbreaking:(

KID PEBBLE SUCKS!

Jac

Everyone's in Atlanta lately! I go to Georgia Tech and Andre 3000 was at our Homecoming game yesterday! He stayed for most of the first half but I guess he left at halftime. I have pictures to prove it too.

oxyclean

Calls hisself a good Dad too.
Nice example, Ritchie.

Ani

God, that's hilarious.

Andrea 3000 & Atlanta are low IQ low rent low class low ball entities & Ritchie too perhaps.

FlBiker

If Denny's F's up my next Moons over My Hammy Sandwich, I'm gonna tear the place apart.

People - please get away from the waffle lifestyle & exercise & run & lift weights & play tennis & meditate & avoid arrest maybe by fast running.

sooooo sad and heartbreaking:(

TAKE THE POP UP AD OF KIM K. OFF PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEOPLE'S TIRED OF SEEING HER FAKE FAT A**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZXE

He wants to go to jail so badly so that he can get some street creed