Anderson Cooper:

Armed and Fabulous

10/22/2007 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

CNN golden boy Anderson Cooper is blowin' up -- literally!

Anderson Cooper
The 40-year-old news hottie showed up to a NYC screening of "Planet in Peril" this weekend, looking extra fit and buff. Check out those guns!

360 is not only the name of Coop's program -- it's also what he benches. Lift with the knees, Andy!

Tangie

tRACY (?) Not too involved in world news, are ya? Living in a hole, or what?

??

Ahahaa.. he shaves his arms!! Is he homosexual?

rjinchi

Gay or Straight - who cares? He does a great job as a reporter. Americans really need to get off of gay/straight bandwagon, if it wasnt for your Republicans who turn it into a political point during every election, nobody would give to shxts.

Tangie

Mother--Gloria Vanderbilt. Anderson Cooper, Self made, investigative journalist. Super HOT, and has never disclosed whether he is gay or not. Believed to be so.

Ellie

I was in NYC last week and Anderson was in the same Italian restaurant as I was.

Melanie

Is he really gay? Why is it that all the hot ones are gay? He's spankin sexy even with the gray hair.

Merry Christmas

Coop is a good looking guy. He has a nice bod, too.

John

Anderson has a girlfriend. Why are all of you screaming 'gay'? WTF?

Pat

If he is gay, so what? That does not take away that he is so hot! Yum yum

Stan

This guy was a total dolt in his Hurricane Katrina coverage, always interjecting his opinions into the situation instead of just reporting the story !

...

Yes, people... he is gay although he does not/has not publicly acknowledged it.

I am glad to see that I'm not alone in that I find him totally attractive even tho I'm a straight female. Yummy.... nothing wrong with guys that are "look but don't touch" for us ladies!

And yes, he NEVER depended on his family fortune to get to where he is today -- a respected journalist. Neither his family's money nor his sexual orientation should stand in the way of his career success and he has not let that happen.

(If I have to find fault, I HATE the way he laughs!)

Tired of Paula's Antics

I wonder who he's dating - I thought he had something going with that Jeff Corwin guy he's always going on trips with, but apparently Jeff Corwin is 'married'. I think he should date that lawyer commentator from BET - he's hot too (and not at all interested in us girls - boo)

Tangie

John, Who is his girlfriend?

Tired of Paula's Antics

Or what about Thomas Roberts, the guy who got canned from CNN Headline News shortly after he came out in their story against Catholic priest pedophiles. He's on The Insider now, and is also superhot.

Tired of Paula's Antics

Or Nate Berkus, Oprah's interior designer . . . what a nice guy - super cute!