Britney Gets Her Kids Back ... For Now

10/22/2007 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ has learned Britney Spears has regained visitation rights with her children.

Her lawyer Anne Kiley says the pop tart is allowed to visit her two sons, but she would not elaborate on exactly what that visitation would entail.

As TMZ first reported, Los Angeles County Superior Court Commissioner Scott Gordon issued the order, stating "Petitioner's [Britney's] visitation with the minor children is suspended pending Petitioner's compliance with the court orders." Britney was seen driving with her kids over the weekend.

Another custody hearing is scheduled for Friday.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bjs

Those poor babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LH

After this terrible fire in Malibu, Britney should learn that this is no paradise. Go back to Kentwood, Louisiana.

rachel

Let's all boycott Tmz for a day for those stupid Kardassian pop-ups!!!

Yah ! NO ADS, TMZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked

Yippee. Not.

Nobody cares TMZ.

rachemn

Good for her. Ppl need to back off and leave that poor girl alone. Obviously she's going thru a rough time. Who could live with all the scrunity she's constantly under? We all make mistakes...they're just not plastered all over the news!

eyeamtym

thats killer !!!!!!!!! congrats.

Chris

Why is this reposted, TMZ already had proof that she had visitations again. The pictures with her and the kids in the car not enough.

Craig_Amabello

IF Britney wants to SMoke Crack 7 days a week its her right!

She's worked harder than 92% of you Morons out there since she was a freakin Kid!

Give the Poor, Demented girl a break.....

She's having a much deserved Hollywood Meltdown.....

Who wouldn't???????

Day & night for decades..... Under the Glare of those Shiney Bright lights on top of the Hill that never stops Blaring down at YOU.....

I Doubt any of you Simpletons could have lasted 4 weeks Under those Bright Lights of Hollywood...... & Britney lasted almost 20 years!

Signed,
Your Demented Reporter & X-Hollywood Reject,

Craig Amabello

oxyclean

revolving door

kccody

Agree about the Karadashian ads- sooooo annoying. I am surprised cause I like TMZ. Pls take them off now.

lise

I'm with #3

KL

DITTO #6, and as for the rest of the people that comment and act like they make no mistakes, PLEASE take a look at reality, ' YOU ARE NOT A STAR NO ONE GIVES A HOOT GOOD OR BAD WHAT YOU DO WITH OR IN YOUR LIFE", I know alot of great mothers, myself included that have almost dropped my child but since I am a normal non popular person I didn't have anyone around to what me make a mistake.

Wicked

Craig,
Take you med's okay.

Bunnie

I am so beyond caring about Brithey.. next thing you know - TMZ will announce when she goes potty..

Oh wait.. they have!

Like I even care.

rachel

I agree with Peter Rabbit.

We just got E! channel in south Canada, and it is soooo lame.

And if kim kardassian is the main draw, why watch?
Who watches TV anymore, anyway?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments