Heidi Montag on the Cheap

10/22/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, the sight of a bikini-clad sexy blonde writhing around in the wet sand is hot. Somehow, Heidi Montag makes it ... hilarious.

Heidi and her unlovable boyfriend, Spencer Pratt, filmed her new music video last week -- with Spencer as sole cameraman to save money -- and it was appropriately cheesy! Our favorite is the boom box. Nice touch Spence.

Montag did some of her signature spastic Mariah Carey-wannabe hand movements -- while dancing around on a jetty -- a lone fisherman completely ignoring them as they filmed. You'll have to wait your turn to be oblivious.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lizardqueen27

Who are these people? And Spencer is filming Heidi, but who is filming Spencer filming Heidi? What the f_ck?? It's just a shame... so immature and so NOT SEXY. Get a life people!

Warmcozy

111

Butterfly

For the love of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 111

SUP

Ok what is wrong with this picture? EVERYTHING!!!! One Paris is enough for this world. Do we really need another talentless blond bimbo running around pretending to sing?

LMAO

These two are so stupid. Anything they do looks stupid. I just want to slap Spencer's ugly face everytime I see it.

stacie

funniest thing i've ever seen!

hahahah oh god!

Heidi's Guardian Angel

Heidi, please just kill yourself now. Make it quick and easy. Even God is embarrassed for you.

GWENSUCSOFFGAVIN

I WISHED A FISH JUMPED OUT OF WATER AND SLAPPED HER ACROSS THE FACE. AND SPENCER'S CAMERA FELL INTO THE OCEAN AND GOT EATEN BY A SHARK.
LMAO THE FUNNIEST THING. THANKS TMZ

Karrie

You go Heidi, you're ghonna be so successful, and Spencer is such a supportive boyfriend. Everyrthing is going to work out just fine for you. Cheers.

cakes

Heidi Ho, make a sex tape and then maybe you will get another 15 min. You are a joke and you will never be famous.

tmzfix

Who thinks these two have been given more publicity already than they deserve for life. "I do, I do!"

MZ_50

WEIRDO ALERT! WEIRDO ALERT! No really is she a retard? If not her parents need to commit her to being one. I actually think she's even more stupid than Britney.It amazes me what an idiot she is. I was really embarrassed for her when I seen this. I hope LC keeps to her guns and stays away from that weirdo!

Merry Christmas

Please Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more!! Pretty please, with sugar on top?

Busted Celebrity

Now that is one hot body! Please come out with a naughty tape for us! LOL
She is so sexy!!!!