Brit in Distress, Back in Hotel Hiding

10/23/2007 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A blue-eyed Britney Spears hit yet another photographer with her car yesterday -- and the incident left Spears an apologizing, nervous wreck.

Cameras caught Spears on her way out of Beverly Connection on Monday, where she accidentally ran into a pap with her Benz. Though the photog kept saying it was his fault, Spears repeatedly apologized, at one point looking as if she were about to cry. Of course, she could still have pink eye.

Spears then took refuge at at the Beverly Wilshire hotel with her latest assistant.

jen

She didn't have pink eye. She had an eye lift.

Kim

For shiz sake, GET A MANICURE!!! Gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fly on The Wall

Brit is awsome!

Annonymous -

just the way she handle it, with alot of good respect of the person she hit, nice way to apologize ... were still routing for you hun

ladybug

Well what do you expect, honestly? Someone is bound to get run over, your always in her damn way. You really just need to leave her alone now and let her live her life.
I probably would have run over every single one of you paparazzi's by now if I was her. :)

Per

Give this girl some space!!! It would happen to anyone in that situation. Don't feel bad, Brit, it's their own fault!

emtrn97

I can't believe I am saying this but LEAVE HER ALONE, its amazing she hasn't ran anyone over till now. This is ridiculous. We don't need to know her daily moves. If she is wearing underwear or not. Enough is enough.

teammamapapaspears

I think there should be a law that the paparazzi should have to be a safe distance from people. Although i think britt is a train wreck, she should be able to drive her car without hitting people. They are getting what they deserve.

Connie

She's not the brightest bulb and is a complete mess, but you fools keep getting in her way. How can she not hit you, seriously? I would be filing a lawsuit against you guys, before somebody comes after me. Stay out of the way, she has enough problems without you.

Gabi Hoopasteak

Hopefully, if she hits those leaches hard enough next time, there'll be a pap-smear on the pavement!

hannah montana fan

GOD leave the girl alone , whats it gonna take another DEATH.

What's Up With That?

There's no excuse for the papps always crowding her (or others), but I do NOT understand why this chic does't hire a driver. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result. Think I just answered my own question...

ColinFarrelIisHot

Am I the only one that found post #48 hilarious?

J

These photographers need to get a life!

Calilily

She needs to grow the hell up and stay home to raise her babies. She doesn't need money so stay outta the public for away. She is nothing more than a media whore.