Parenting Coach to Brit -- I'm Not A Potted Plant!

10/23/2007 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' parenting coach has submitted her report to the court, and it ain't pretty.

Sources say the two-and-a-half page report says Britney totally ignored the coach -- didn't even acknowledge her presence. The coach says she was unable to teach Britney anything, because Spears didn't want to listen.

The report, which was presented to the court yesterday and will be critical in determining if Spears should regain 50/50 custody, concludes that Britney often ignores her kids and lives in her own little world -- that Britney often disappeared and wasn't around the kids or the coach. We're told the coach has said Brit spends a lot of time on the phone and changing clothes.

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

Gertrude

thats a funny pic yaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllL

kikki

okay haterzz if u dont like britney spears why tha hell are you taking 10 min of your time ro leave a comment about spears come on you must want to read and leave a comment about her!she is coming back with a bang !
i heard her record its one of the best alubms this year!go go britney!
haterz get off the page!eveyone make's mistake's being a mother just she famous & you guys are not she is a person you know people make mistakes!
go go brit she going to be number 1 next week!fo sho!

typhanee

I admit that brit needs help... but at the same time kfed is far from father of the year!!! He probably didnt even know when those kids were around before she filed for divorce. All he sees is a paycheck. You never even see him with the boys. EVER!!! They are with britney, britney's parents, or nannies
KFED just wants a paycheck. Taking a kids mother away from them is never a good thing. All children need their mom. And britney needs to wake up and listen to the people around her and start making them number one and put her career on hold until all of this is fixed!!!!

XD Lol

Crazy trailer trash rich bitch. She should not be aloud to see her kids anymore.

Not a fan

If two innocent boys weren't involved, the saga of Britney is funny and entertaining.

Meme

I'll tell you something scary -- this pic of Brtney on here now looks exactly like my husband's ex wife.. in this story, Britney is acting like her as well. (If this is true - I agree with another poster that I wonder if TMZ isn't making half of this stuff up) in any case. she could pass for Laurie and you know, my husband ended up with FULL custody and her parental rights were terminated. I'd hate to see that happen to Britney. Had my (step) children - (but NO steps in our house but the porch) stayed with her, they'd probably have never survived especially since when we took custody they were living under a bridge (TRUE story) .. Now they're adults and she wants them to kiss her butt..but that's their message to HER Lol They were only 9 and 5 when we won custody..back to Britney..if you read this stuff..DON'T let this happen to you! Judges DO get fed up after a while. Ask Laurie......... C'mon Brit - get it together!!

sweetlilblueboy

shaddup lady...you aren t the celebrity, remember?? just do your job...you are of no importance!

sae

First, lets remember this is an article from TMZ. It may be skewed some. As much as I detest this girl and I am from Louisiana, I have compassion for her and the children. Maybe she needs to just visit these kids and take some time to grow up, get some help. Her Mother is a rotten parent and even though they were estranged she should have been out there from day 1 to help her. You love your kids you do anything to help them. BUT, Her Mother is too busy with her tell all book deal about her daughters. Thats low! Her daughter needs her now and she is writing a freakin book. Gee thanks Mom!!!

Britney, fight for your children they have a right to have a mother and a father.

ZINNY

i think brit should sue!! people keep their kids and do a lot more than she does!! since when do you lose your children because you take them to drive thrus late at night??

christy hitt

I am a parent of two girls, one 15 the other 20. I had the first when I was 20 years old. I have made mistakes raising my first child and sure some on my second the only between me and britney spears is she one sought out celebrity always has been. let her make her own mistakes those children have never been hospitalized, bruised or cut, or burned, left home by themselves, to my knowledge. this happens to all kinds of children everyday but yet judges and childrens and families division allow these to stay with their abusive parents. britney seems like she loves her children and i believe that by what i see and hear. i only see and hear mistakes she has made. but you know what we've all made them hers is just in the news because she is a celebrity. leave her alone and let her be the best parent she can be without anyone else's opinion. we all make mistake and we always will there is no one that is perfect at raising their kids. some turn out good some turn out bad no matter how hard you try.
Britney good luck with all the all the paparazzi and everyone that is trying to tell you how to live your life.

KB

She obviously doesnt listen to anybody so not surprising that she didnt listen to the coach. She is a spoiled, juvenile brat who thinks only of herself. Hopefully this will result in her kids being taken away. Was she really that stupid that she thought she could ignore the coach and there would be no consequencs?

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22