Parenting Coach to Brit -- I'm Not A Potted Plant!

10/23/2007 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Britney Spears' parenting coach has submitted her report to the court, and it ain't pretty.

Sources say the two-and-a-half page report says Britney totally ignored the coach -- didn't even acknowledge her presence. The coach says she was unable to teach Britney anything, because Spears didn't want to listen.

The report, which was presented to the court yesterday and will be critical in determining if Spears should regain 50/50 custody, concludes that Britney often ignores her kids and lives in her own little world -- that Britney often disappeared and wasn't around the kids or the coach. We're told the coach has said Brit spends a lot of time on the phone and changing clothes.

uh oh

I think the parenting coach and the court appointed monitor are two different people. They both make reports, so that's why there were two separate stories from TMZ. I could be wrong. Just my opinion.

female

bear, your funny!! right,right

Rockin

to all you Unfitney clones....especially those of you who hate on K-Fed....you should be thankful for him......he's going to be the only person who will force Britney to get her crap together.......be a mother instead of a freak show. Whatever money he gets out of it will be well spent, lord knows those kids need their "mom" to pull her head out of her ass.

just wondering

...so many of u actually believe this one????.....TMZ doesn't have a CLUE what that r'pt says!!!!!!!!!!!!!....a crt appointed person invading ur privacy must be HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....too bad she got herself in this mess!!!!!!!!!!!!....good luck getting out of the system now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just me

She just needs to get some mental help. I really don't care for her, but I can't help but feel sorry for her.

leslie

I don't think Brittney should have the kids at all, she seems to have no interest in them. I wonder how much time their father spends with them, though.

a guy

Sarah, well you really are ignorant. I am currently in college and have NO kids. What the hell are you doing with your life? loser.

anonymous

if this report exist and all is true the judge needs to have this investigated and find the leak.k-fed and his team are using the media to destroy this woman and we honestly don't know all of these things in the last year to be true. this judge needs to be replaced as well,not a fan but this is serious stuff and they are all hurting these babies.

Larry wanna a cracker?

46. THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA IS ON FIRE,,,,,,AND PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT THIS TRAILER TRASH - GO FIGURE

Posted at 2:08PM on Oct 23rd 2007 by Merry

Merry, please calm down.
Actually, TMZ had updates yesterday on the fires and the comments lead to me believe most people here really aren't the vapid loons
I once believed TMZ-ers were. (well, all 'cept for me, of course.)

Fact is, the fires have worldwide attention. And that's good for more than just a couple of reasons. One, we're all (well most of us, anyway) are hoping the fires get under control and the winds die down.
And two, considering the area had something like two inches of rainfall this year, it's sparked some discussion and debate whether folks should rebuild in dry brush and tree areas. Some folks are saying parts of California should be deemed unfit for wooden structures...

and on and on...
But a Britney article isn't the best place to discuss the fires.
Funny, tho, how you're here and not in the zillions of forums that ARE discussing the tragedy.

Kool

I thought the parenting coach Quit or something a few days ago TMZ. Isn't that what you said am confused.

Cartman

Britney is celebrity. She does not have to listen to anyone.

Besides, what is parenting? Make baby. She already make baby so she parent. Time for cigarette, nanny, and bottle of vodka.

novstorm

well the potted plant planted hr story for TMZ. I said all along that these stories are being planted to discredit this woman.
I wonder how many kids the potted plant has raised . What is she supposed to teach her? How to do what with the kids? Disipline them? feed them? What??
How many mothers talk on the phone when their kids are home? How many of us change clothes? Maybe Brit is uneasy with this spy. I cannot blame her as what is supposed to be a private matter is now on the web with the plant flapping her lips. I am beginng to wonder how many of these stories are really true about Brit.

just wondering

....hahahahaha #67...well put!!!!!!!!!!!...

me

You people need to remember that in a custody case, the people that are supposed to do these "reviews" OFTEN lie. I had a custody case and the person submitted a review, yet they had never even visited my house and never met my child. These people lie all the time, and they are pretty much immune to any recourse. Courts are not fair and justice is a myth, but I won custody with a review that never even happened.

She probably was biased and set against Britney before it even started. She can say what she wants even if it's false, no one is going to check behind her. I feel sorry for Britney, only because I've been through the court system and I know it's a total joke.

Be careful who you have kids with, because even if you're the best person, you can lose due to a liar, ie: CASA! CASA workers are volunteers who get 40 hours of training in which to make critical decisions on YOUR life. They are horrible horrible little so-called "do-gooders" who want power - a receipe for total disaster. As well, they are fully immune to lawsuits. If you ever have to deal with CASA, you have my prayers and my deepest heartfelt condolences.

Ladydi

when she had the kids in the car this weekend, top down, surrounded by the pap's----she still has not learned,,why this girl does not get a driver and a SUV with tinted windows is beyond me...
she wants attention, wants her kids to be subjected to it...
she only needs supervised visitation at Kevin's home,
the picture of the kids in the double stroller with steering wheels with the Nanny was priceless, they looked so peaceful and happy,,,