Tom Hanks: You've Got MySpace!

10/23/2007 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Isn't Tom Hanks a little too old to be on MySpace?

Yes, Forrest Gump himself has a MySpace page -- and he's even posting video blogs on it. The first was just to introduce himself, and the latest shows him driving around in his electric car. Among Hanks' top friends are Leonardo DiCaprio and Lance Bass. Hanks, a n*NYSNC fan -- who knew?

In the About Me section of his page, Hanks writes, "I'm that actor in some of the movies you liked and some you didn't." Apparently, he saw "The Terminal."

deigh

Tom you are so talented and kewl. One of the very best actors out there. I enjoy ALL of your movies.
Keep them coming.

LC

Gotta say it ... "The Terminal" was awesome ... my 12yo doesn't have an internet page yet but he did just see "The Terminal" the first time on T-Day and loved it! Thanks, Tom, for giving me the courage to want to even check out .... high tech employment I've had, hightech childhood, I didn't have ... finding the balance for my own kids ...

Patti cakes

Good Morning Tom!!!! How are you? (if this is really you) I watched Sunday Morning and saw the story about Michael Gates Gain and love the story also. You will be wonderful for the part. I have a idea and would love to sound it off to you if possiable????? Is that possiable????? I am just a little ole (i said ole not old even thought I am a little older than you) girl in Texas with an idea for you future movie. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kellie

actually lance bass was in nsync not backstreet boys

lulubelle9

FYI...Lance Bass was in *NSYNC not Backstreet Boys!

jon

Wasn't Lance Bass in N'SYNC? (I HATE THAT I KNOW THIS)

Jennifer

The Terminal was a great movie.

willkd

The Terminal was a great movie!

ms wonderland

last time i checked lance bass was in NSync

Jacob Kasza

First!

U suck! :-p And your son's a loser actor!

mega

Is there an age limit on Myspace? Or is TMZ just unable to rein in their young uns from age discriminatory statements?

mike

lance bass was in n'sync.. not backstreet boys. good fact checking

just wondering

....FIRST time i even looked at a My Space site!!!!...good idea TOM!!!!!!..promoting ur electric car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn Day

Too old for MySpace? If it weren't for all the teeny boppers it'd be a cool site...but not any more! A place for drama is more like it.

geeewhiz