Tori and Dean

Inn Fire Danger!

10/23/2007 10:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

spelling_breaking_fm-1TMZ has learned Tori Spelling's Southern California bed and breakfast has been evacuated because of the wildfires.

Tori and husband Dean McDermott own Chateau La Rue, located near Temecula, Calif. The inn is currently featured on their reality show, "Tori and Dean: Inn Love" on Oxygen.

People magazine reports Tori and hubby were in L.A. Monday to catch a taping of "Dancing With the Stars" and support former "90210" castmate Jennie Garth. She told the mag, "We got a call that our Temecula [wine country] B&B was being evacuated. We had a lot on our minds tonight. We have friends who are watching [the situation]."

McDermott added, "We don't know the extent of it. There were guests on their way [to the B&B], but they were notified and sent back. The whole town of Fallbrook was evacuated."

Sillyme

Lady Monster created by Dr. Frankestein..? Or craniodiaphyseal dysplasia disorder? Do we need a qualified 'Cher' Mask Intervention?

cynthia orr

TORI&DEAN my thoughts & prayers r with u guys! love the reality show Tori&dean INN LOVE hope the INN in FALLBROOK is untouched by the wildfires! TORI is a very sweet and beautiful lady as is her family!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!!

kim suck

burn FREAK GIRL!! yep even plastic surgery can't help her!! wasn't she Screech's girlfriend in Saved By th Bell????burn!!

monique

I'm sorry. Tori is just plain ugly. She needs a drastic makeover.

TJ

As usual TMZ rushes to report "news" before checking the facts. Tori and Dean do NOT own Chateau La Rue...they only lease and operate the B & B.

Tom

California champions Gay Pride.

Never God Pride.

Remember Sodom and Gomorrah?

Those who live for God need to put morality back in the Government leadership.
There is no doubt this is an "Act of a very angry God"

Never inked up!

Gee, is it me or could this be karma coming around to bite these two in the ass?!

I don't feel one bit sorry or either of these home wreckers!!!!! Burn, baby, burn I say!
Talk about two of the most deserving people for this to happen to. Poor spolied rotten Tori.
I get what I want any cost, and now I hope it costs you two your business.

What comes around goes around and its finally their turn.

That said: I'm sorry for the real famlies who are losing everything, my heart goes out to all of you. I'm so sorry for your loss.

TJ

8. I'm sorry. Tori is just plain ugly. She needs a drastic makeover.

Posted at 10:38AM on Oct 23rd 2007 by Debra
---------------------------------------------------
...and I am sure you do as well! What gives you the authority to judge people's looks? Are you that insecure and homely that you have to criticize others in order to make yourself feel better? You may attack people by how they look on the outside which can be changed..but you are plain ugly on the inside...something you can't fix with make up or surgery.

CRY ME A RIVER

BURN BABY BURN...YEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Never inked up!

Tom:

What do you think is done on this web site? HELLO! If you don't want to read crap on the internet then DON'T! You sound like some head Doc from 1945. My advice is to stick to CNN.

MANY peolpe who talk about celebs looks, DO look better then the celeb does. Now go take a nap.

good girl

Sorry Tori freaks, but that girl is not only very ugly on the outside, but as we all know from the papers she is ugly on the inside too.............

crus

All of this rain is making me have the blues...two days in a row, nonstop drizzle,
this sucks!

surferdude

What goes around, comes around for these two losers! Tori stole Dean away from his wife ( who said she didn't know of any problems in their marriage), Dean left his wife for more money, so I hope it burns to the ground. They don't even own it themselves. Tori is one FUGLY looking tranny if I've ever seen one! The problem is not is she ugly on the outside, she is not at all a beautiful person on the inside, which is most important.

Kristy

24. BURN BABY BURN...YEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What Stupid asses laughing at people when there home's burning down.maybe someone needs to laugh at you all when your homes burn down (GROW UP)!!!!!!!

crus

Hey KC, speak for yourself. There are 10 million other people in NYC besides you, you
are nothing but a big phony!