Paris Hilton's Stomach-Turning New Flick

10/24/2007 3:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton: Click to watchClips of Paris Hilton's latest film role has found its way to the Internets -- and it's a bloody mess!

Last night's Scream 2007 Awards on Spike TV premiered the trailer for her new sci-fi/horror/musical, "Repo! The Genetic Opera" -- and man is it brutal! Hilton briefly shows up in the clip -- wearing a dominatrix outfit and black wig -- and she even "sings!"

Warning -- this intestine-spilling video is for mature audiences only!

Trina

how gorey? i can't watch the clips at work :(

Anonymous

What the hell was that. I dont know if i want to see it or not.... its like Hairspray with vampires. Im kind of intrigued, but it will suck ass.

Lainie

This is terrible! I'm embarrassed for Paul Sorvino, who's such a great actor.

PEREZ HIVton

ALL BOW TO PRINCESS PARIS,OUR GOD!

celebrity.web.net

can't WAIT

Dawn Day

Some how I think we all want to see her beaten instead.

Sylvia

LOL@#2

Anything with Parasite will be a flop like always. Wouldn't waste my time and money watching this.

Joseph

This can be AMAZING if they really camp it up. I dare not compare to Rocky Horror as nothing has of yet achieved that degree of pure over the top camp but this has potential.
Good Luck to the producers!

ann

??? I'm speechless........

Triple Play

I hope that al of the $$$$ that she makes from this epic film goes to help all of the children that she spoke of when she got out of jail

death on a cracker

wow... well, it does have Bill Moseley AND Sarah Brightman... shes a great singer and he is a wonderful horror actor... not into musicals at all but love RHPS so... i may try it..... MAY....

not a dumbass

i'm so sick of people judging paris by how she spends her money. yes, it's nice and responsible to help others who are in need, but no one is OBLIGATED to spend their money on others. Admire those who do, and leave the rest alone!

i seriously doubt that most people that might win the lottery would turn around and give half of it to good causes. people just want to judge and be jealous.

and if i see one more comment about her promised charity work, i think i'll scream, too. no one has any business judging paris hilton or anyone else. get a life!

T

Saw it last night and I LOVED IT! in some odd way it reminded me of the Rocky Horror Pic Show... but worse. (in a good way..lol)

deelicious

what about her charity work??

deelicious

What about her charity work?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments