Brit Has Left the Courtroom -- For a Moment

10/26/2007 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsTMZ just watched as Britney Spears, with her hair down, walked out of her custody hearing, escorted by a handful of Sheriff's deputies and her lawyer. As she walked out, she looked agitated and upset.

Then, two minutes later, she walked back into the courtroom, with her hair now on top of her head. Hair and makeup!

One note, her lips are ENORMOUS. You cannot make out the shape of her upper lip.

Story developing ...

broomryder

Those poor babies, I hope their father is taking good care of them, They always say that the mother has the right, the right to do what? Mess your poor little boy's up so they wont know if they are coming or going. I hope and pray that she gets what she has coming. I know what it is like to be with someone who truly loves and cares for their children and the judge always goes for the Mommy, well.... My husband and I now have full custody... Why? Because the mother was pulled over for DUI with the children in the car (3 times). ..... Bummer for her, Brit you are no one special in this world, if you dont want the responsibility that comes with being a mommy dont have them, they have something for that... Birth Control

SickofallHollywoodnotalentnobodies

THIRTIETH!!!

Me

She's more concerned about having BJ lips than her kids!

F-ck TMZ

Tmz you need to stop

a guy

I just want to know if she wore those big-ass goggles to the courtroom. if she did I bet the judge was like wow! you hstill have pinkeye?!?!?!

silvermansucks

Mr. Lee,
You seem to forget that she chased his ass. She wanted him real bad and pursued him aggressively. I am not defending him by no means but she knew he was spoken for. There were plenty of other sharks out there for her to get her nails (or lack of) into.

OCD

To # 18 Dallas

You would think her mother would be there. It may be a closed hearing.

Then again, after the last court appearance when Britney lost custody, Lynne rushed to Brit's house to comfort her and the gates were locked. I don't think they ever let her in.

I think her mother is trying as hard as she can to help Britney and both of the boys. I'm sure she loves her daughter, but she is being held at arm's length for punishment. Lynne sided with K-Fed and her manager saying that Brit needed to go to rehab.

Britney doesn't sound like she's being terribly forgiving about that, though. She's messed up and doesn't see that she is only hurting herself and her children with her behavior.

Reality is....

#29,

I am playing devils advocate here...but what made her a slut before he came along? She was in a (I might be mistaken) long relationship with one person (justin timberlake) that I *think* lasted a few years......

I don't recall ever seeing her clubbing it up, jumping from guy to guy, all messed up BEFORE Kevin came along. I don't like the girl, I think she's got some really serious issues.......but, and a big BUT, what makes Kevin so better? Because it's okay for some dude to go to clubs chasing tramps and being a slut, but it's NOT okay for the girl?

i ♥ britney spears

I'm Miss American Dream since I was 17
Don't matter if I step on the scene
Or sneak away to the Philippines
They still got pictures of my derrière in the magazine
You want a piece of me?
You want a piece of me…

I'm Miss bad media karma
Another day another drama
Guess I can't see no harm
In working and being a mama
And with a kid on my arm
I'm still an exception
And you want a piece of me

I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous
I'm Mrs. Oh my God that Britney's Shameless
I'm Mrs. Exta! Extra! this just in
I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin
(You want a piece of me)

I'm Mrs. 'You want a piece of me?'
Tryin' and pissin' me off
Well get in line with the paparazzi
Who's flippin' me off
Hopin' I'll resort to startin' havoc
And end up settlin' in court
Now are you sure you want a piece of me?

I'm Mrs. 'Most likely to get on TV for strippin' on the streets'
When getting the groceries, no, for real..
Are you kidding me?
Causing panic in the industry
I mean, please, do you want a piece of me?
I'm Mrs. Lifestyles of the rich and famous

I'm Mrs. she's too big now she's too thin

Oh yeah
You want a piece of me

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TEAM_BRITNEY_4_EVER

sam

# 1 Kevin was probably staring at her cause he was looking at her humongous lips,
Ands so what if he's after her money. He deserves it, She is a nightmare! A pathetic mother and a arrogant skank. I hope he gets a huge amount to raise those kids.
And that is too bad if you don't like it. And if she doesn't like it then she should have followed the Commisniors orders and also gotten some help for her problems....Oh I forgot nobody tells Brit what to do...But today you and Brit will get a clue. Cause she's in a court of law and she will be held accountable.

Reality is....

#35,

It doesn't matter how much you are "chased".....if you have some morals, if you truly care about the children that you have, and are already in a committed relationship....you don't just up and leave your pregnant girlfriend and your children.

You have some will power, you think about your priorities, and you say "thanks, but no thanks..."

Only a snake would run at the first *flirt*. I am married with 3 children, things might not always be *paradise* but I wouldn't risk what I have for anyone or anything.

Only a snake would do that.

Giggles

Excuse me while I run and get a hanky....

sanityrules

Mr. Lee - Kevin did not make Britney do any of the crazy things she has/is doing. Stop being an enabler. The sooner Britney steps up to the plate and takes responsibility for her own actions, the sooner she will be able to turn her life around.

Anybody who thinks Britney can change her errant ways in a short couple of weeks is sadly mistaken. It takes more time to undo these behaviors than it did to create them.

HEY IDIOTS!

go to EONLINE to find out some info about what is going on in the courtroom.

thats right

# 35 you are so right, and carma is a bitch!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments