Brit & K-Fed Learn Them Some More Parentology

10/30/2007 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney and K-FedAs they wait for the commissioner's decision in their bitter custody battle, Britney Spears met with K-Fed again on Monday -- for a parenting session.

Britney arrived at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills this morning for her court-ordered counseling session with Kevin Federline. This appears to be only the second meeting between the two and a parenting coach since their highly publicized split. We're told the session lasted a few hours. Brit then left and we're told she headed for Manhattan Beach to go house hunting.

A ruling from Commissioner Scott Gordon regarding possible reinstatement of 50/50 custody is expected as early as tomorrow.

just wondering

...ooooooohhhhhhhhhh boy ..here we go again...can't wait!!!!!!! hahahaha

justme

please don't move to Manhattan Beach, Britney. I don't want you near me. Say it ain't so.

What will it take...

I thought TMZ had finally dispayed some decorum and left Britney alone for one day.... didn't see one story on her earlier. I knew you couldn't do it. Nothing like kicking someone when they're down.

Kristi

If this douchbag gets 50/50...the world has gone to hell in a hand basket. Did you all see that she made the top 5 most un-sexy women!!!!! ha ha ha Britney, you skanky ho!!!!!

What will it take...

meltz11

Shes going to lose those kids (hopefully)
Go K-Fed!!!
GET IT ALL!!!!!
Take Everything!!!!

God will help you if you let him. John 3: 16

Good, I hope they can work it out. The kids do need their Mother. Lets give her a change. We all could pray for her. And for you that say that there are more important things to pray about, I can pray for a lot of things. I think that everyone is imporant.I can say more that one pray. I pray for all of us. Amen

just wondering

..Britney will be fine...only a matter of time until she gets 50/50 back again...which still stinks...hopeshe gets things together and fights for FULL!!!!!!!!!!

George Clooney is a Pu$$y

Lets see if Scott Gordon is smart enough to keep those kids away from Britney.

WHORELINA IS ANOREXIC AND UGLY

YAWN......Wake me up when the decision comes in......

Aron

I hope for the kids sake they do!!

He's just another Idiot

I hope greedy, gold digger K-Dud doesn't get any more money. He's the biggest slimeball in the history of Hollywood. He puts gold digging women to shame.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Is her CD still being released tomorrow? I asked at a Best Buy near me (NY) and was told it was coming out on the 6th. Anyone know how the UK sales did - was it already released there? Please, no snide comments, I'm tired and just want some honest information if you know the answer. Thank you.

He's just another Idiot

It's so obvious that K-Freak wants full custody so he can get more money. I guess it's hard for an uneducated, lazy, no-talent, money mooching lowlife to find a job.

My oh my

Oh God! Manhattan Beach? There goes my neighborhood. Why not just go back to your trailerpark in Louisiana? PLEASE!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments