Everyone Gets Into the Halloween Spirit!

10/29/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A hooker dressed up as former Playmate and Lorenzo Lamas' ex Shauna Sand for Halloween this weekend, going out to dinner with friends at the trendy Los Angeles eatery Koi.

Whoops, that's not a costume -- that's the actual Shauna Sand. Sincerest apologies ... to hookers.

anonymous

Maybe Hef would take her, Nah. She waited too late....

Idolwatcher

Why is it that the "celebrities" of Hollywood thrive on looking like street-walking, pole-swinging whores when they have the money to look far better? She looks absolutely ridiculous. Isn't she someone's mother for Christ's sake???? I hope this pic repulses her as much as it has me.

Steve

For all the negative comments I've seen here today I would bet money not one woman posting today has legs as nice as her's Face might have some miles but I would still like to take those legs for a ride...

Leslie

I saw Shauna Sand in LA once- she had her daughters with her. She was dressed in a similar fashion and her poor kids looked awful- matted, dirty hair and stained clothes. She didn't strike me as a good mother at all.

kiki

omg that girls face looks like it got smashed across the bed post many times, she smells of whorish fish! barf!!!!!

mel

This is directed to #9's comment....Hello dummy......before you make a racists remark do you know Little Kim (using her as an example) she dresses way trasher and YES she is a black woman....so the trashy dressing can go both ways... regardless of your color...so think before you open your mouth........

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

Both her and her ho-bag friend don't have more than $50.00 TOTAL invested in those two dresses. We're not talking high fashion here. And what is that silver thing hanging down in the front? A leash so you can pull her head down?

She spent more on the krap she pumped into those ginormous lips of hers. Eegad.

By the way, is that an ankle monitor she's wearing? Or did she forget to take off one of the restraints from her last customer?

Ben

She does have nice legs, but the spray-on orange thing she's got going on is a bit....extreme. Also, being a mom, she really should tone it down a bit. I know if my mom would dress that way, I'd die. Well, we ALL would....my mom's 74, bless her heart.

Merry Christmas

That is one old whore. She looks nasty. Sorry b!tch, can't look 25 forever.

celebuspawn

CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP

Me in GA

Ummmm I think she has it on backwards !!!

alana

ok her face is a liitle wierd looking now, but she was gorgeous and she has an amazing body, so why not show it off??

Seriously

She has only plummeted down hill - and FAST - the last 5-10 years. That is one FUGLY face!

Seriously

Gosh she looks desparate and horny and really, really old! She could have at least touched up her lipstick and her knee looks dislocated! You know her feet STINK after spending a drunken sweaty evening in those hooker heels! Stinky feet and ugly face - guess she went home alone - AGAIN!

jess

It's sad that these washed up hags (she never was a "been" to be called a has been) have to dress like this because their old asses are so starving for attention.