Don Vito Collapses after Conviction

10/31/2007 3:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don Vito has been found guilty of two counts of sexual assault on a child. He was acquitted on one count.

Vito, real name Vincent Margera, who is Bam Margera's outrageous uncle on MTV's "Viva La Bam," was accused of fondling three girls during a public appearance at a mall in a Denver suburb. The victims of the sexual assault were 12 and 13. After the verdict was read, Don collapsed to the floor and yelled, "Just kill me now!" Deputies restrained him -- and took his ass off to jail.

celeb mugshots - click to launchThe crappy uncle still faces 12 felony counts for allegedly violating his bail; he was to have no contact with children under 18, and not consume drugs or alcohol, and was to provide detailed information on any business travel. The verdict on those counts is still pending. Vito will be sentenced on December 20.

OCD

I had to google this guy's name, along with Bam Margera. hee-hee

Ewwww. Anyone who has anything to do with Steve-O and "Jackass" get my unqualified thumbs down. That's one sick piece of work. *shudder*

Read

First charge:

He snapped one of the girls bra straps.

The charge was "Indecent Assault"

A class c misdemeanor punishable by up to 11 months in county jail.

2cd charge was he smacked some girls butt when she was walking onto the stage.

a class c misdemeanor also.

He won't do more then 6 months in jail IF that.
You guys need to get a grip and look at the actual charges and not follow the hype.
It has already been appealed because on video the girls stated they were 18 years of age or over.

Donkeypuncher

Who organized this meet and greet? They should be expecting a trip to court soon. Anyone that is familiar with this guy knows what to expect out of him.

I call bullshit

what a vile disgusting pathetic man- I hope he is physically abused on a daily basis

Alia

Trin- Do you post on here a lot? Because I read through a lot of these comments on Black celebrities and they talk about us like dogs. I am not negating the fact that perverts come in all colors. It just trips me out to see how people wont mention the color of his skin. But believe you me, if it were a Black man they would call it out. And yes I said Blacks, as I am not African, so therefore I do not like to be called African American. African dont even like Black people from America, they think we are whitewashed.

God

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha nasty fat ass pervert, his fat all and three chins.the gand in prison will know what to do to child monsters like this fat filthy pig. hope they lock him up forever the fat punk.....his fat ass cant get a man or a woman so he picks on little girls.....i say he was right...kill him now and get rid of this pervert along with all the rest. I BELIEVE IN PUBLIC CASTRATION FOR THESE PREDATORS!!!!! Probably couldnt find his, under all that fat, so just let them take care of his fat ass in prison....NO CHILD MOLESTER DESERVES TO LIVE!!!!!!!!

Charles Almon

I SAY IF YOU ARE GOING TO MOLEST AT LEAST HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO DO IT IN PRIVATE.

D Reed

ALIA what the F*&^ crawled in your a$$ to make you think that white people are always out to get you. If you read any of these comments most people (including me omg a White person) think this guy is a sick f@^& and should go to jail. I think you need to chill the F!#@ out and stop trying to make this sick bastards story about booohoooo everyone hates on me because I'm BLACK. That throught Proccess is the reason why you wont go anywhere in life, except make useless coments on a website that doesn't matter and no one cares.

-Dr. R

Alia

To Dr. Reed.
Thanks for the feedback, but if you didnt see what I posted earlier, they probably took it off. I am not, I repeat, not negating the fact of the wrongness of what he did. What I am saying is where is all the racism? Because if he were Black, there would be many racist comments. I am not being held back by anyone because I dont fall into that trap. But what I do see on THIS WEBSITE is racism to the fullest when its a black person. So if you didnt understand that, that is fine. But I am entitled to state my opinion arent I? And that is something I truely believe.

jeanette

i knew it every time i seen him on tv.. i would get a weird feeling... gross.. bein part of the bam show/always on the raod w/ them.. disgrace

DS

I see what ALIA and DR R are saying.

ALIA - you're saying that, were Don Vito black, there would be more of an onslaught of racist comments about this article.

DR R - you're saying that the issue isn't race, it's the fact that Don Vito is a perv.

That's fine, you're both right. But instead of making this a thread argument about racism, can we just agree that racist comments are not tolerable under ANY article?

Alia

DS- Thank you sweetheart. I was just trying to get that point across.

DAN MAC

I'm more taken back by the family's response listed above, "The Girls who came to the mall said they were 18" and I agree you just can't tell now a days how old a girl is they are built and more mature these days, but it's still the same crime to touch a girl or a woman no matter the age in that fashion without their permission.. It's been widely reported for a long time now Vito has done these types of things many many times, and the Magera family has just paid people off to make these things go away. But come on he's even done it on the shows on MTV, they are just as responsible and should've removed him from the show the first time he did this. That is Before Bams show got canceled due to Bam & Vitos drug use and actions.

lynn

FYI - The family of one of the 12 year old girls was out for a family outing at Jillians. She and 2 of her friends saw all the excitement as they were leaving and innocently went over to get pictures with a "celebrity" not to be gropped or fondled. Her hair was in pigtails and no one could mistake her for 18 nor did they ask. When her mother and father found out what had happened they confronted an old fat man that they had never heard of. They flagged down mall security and called the police. When the mother approached him, he wiggled his fingers at his own crotch. It's too bad that the Mackey team were able to object to the jury hearing the whole story. Even her 14 year old boyfriend was so upset that he told Don Vito not to touch his girlfriend. The goonies surrounding Vito even tried to take a swing at him, a kid. Luckily, he ducked. Too bad , he did. These people were completely out of hand. Justice was served, almost, but not in the case of the third girl. This was her story.

Always Curious

He reminds me of a mixture of crisco and uncooked pillsbury biscuts. But I don't suppose in the slammer they will be putting a finger in his belly button.