Brit's Halloween Date with "TMZ Photog"

11/1/2007 9:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood erupted last night when Britney Spears hit the Halloween scene -- with her own personal team of photogs!

Spears, who donned a bright pink Josie & the Pussycats getup, tried to work her way into the party with buddies Sam Lufti (dressed as a TMZ photog), and Alli Sims (dressed in X17 gear), and were met with a wall of real paparazzi. Between all the shoving and yelling, the group could barely move!

The scene was insanity -- but Sam still worked like a TMZ pro, recording Brit's every move!

AUNT DAR

OK... WHERE IS BRITNEY NOW?
WHICH STARBUCKS OR GAS STATION IS SHE STALKING TODAY?
ALSO, IS SHE WEARING UNDIES?
WE CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT....
OR, IF SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING HAPPENS , PLEASE LET US KNOW....

just me

What a vulgar display of barbarianism and shameful greed... looks like a frenzied carnivorous piranha attack! Take a look at what Brit has to contend with when she leaves home:

I tried posting the link to that but I guess TMZ cops don't want you to see it. So just Google "Britney's pap rats return to Malibu" to get there.

ChanelShades

Ryan asked Britney if she was doing everything for her kids and her response was "Oh, God, yeah!" Yet do we hear of her going to see her little booboos dressed up in their Halloween costumes or about accompanying them trick or treating? No! She is too comsumped with herself. She doesn't want those kids. She doesn't want a career in the music business. She just wants to be a freak with all kinds of media attention.

Nuff said!

a guy

Annette

I thought the kids were going to get dressed up as pumpkins. Isn't that what she said last week? I was holding out hope to see her with them doing parent things. I guess she didn't get to see them.

I'm glad she had a good time though. I had a great time taking my kids Trick-or-Treating. It's fun to watch the little ones in their costumes. They're a riot!

a guy

Britney has saggy boobs and the neck of a man. Anyone here notice her neck besides me? look in ever picture. her NECK IS AS WIDE AS THE EDGE OF HER EARS!

DIANE T

After hearing her "interview" with Ryan yesterday, I'm very, very happy she has no interest in her kids. With all her money, she could get them if she wanted to. They are much better off without this brainless, immature idiot.

Kev

OMG Britney's crew must read TMZ! Hiya!!!!!

just me

> britney cheated on her drug test
Posted at 12:14PM on Nov 1st 2007 by a guy

So this Scott Kohler said Brit invited him and ten other strangers to a party at her house and he claims she did a line of cocaine and still passed a drug test the next day? If you believe that, then I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

my2cents

Boo Hoo Poor Brit Brit getting swarmed by the paps. Like she didn't know that was going to happen. Wake up people she lives for this crap. She announced on the air she was going out halloween. The paps are just doing there job, she may have just as well sent them an engraved invitiation.

Bella

Harvey - There is nothing left we have not seen or heard before - it's all old news. Take the cameras away completely, and maybe - just maybe - she will take the time spent making sure your show and others know her every move, what street she is driving on, gas station she stops at, restaurants and bars she attends, to do some soul searching, admit to herself she has serious problems, and seek professional help. Her response to the court is disingenuous, and she is only going through the motions. Anyone else - the court would
have taken the kids away long ago. The amount of money your company and others spend in time, effort, gas for transportation etc. could be focused reporting something positive in the entertainment industry, instead of focusing on someone making a daily spectacle of
themselves. For whatever my opinion is worth, I think it would help her not to be in the spotlight anymore. It would be a blessing to be able to report she has gotten her act together, is taking care of herself and her children. She has the means to remain out of the work force, and concentrate on providing a real "home" for her children, be a part of their daily life and achievements, creating memories, guide and support them with love. She has and continues to miss out on so much. All the money in the world cannot "buy" back time and lost memories.

Amy Silverman

It figures she's out looking like the slut she is and her kids sit at home. Did she even see them yesterday or get them a Halloween costume NO It always has to be about her skank ass

Gimme a break

Harvey, Bella's got a good point.
Hey, why doesn't TMZ put a moratorium on Brit for a couple of days and see what she does?
My guess is that she, Alli and Sam would amp it up and behave even more outrageously.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

This is the only Britney story I've read in ages because its so damn funny!

Its brilliant! Seriously she should do this for real, if someone's gonna get paid for her photos why not her?

kjk