Nick Hogan Rocks Hot Rod Show While Charges Loom

11/1/2007 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan made a very public appearance with fast cars at the big SEMA car show in Las Vegas yesterday, just one day before Florida authorities say his criminal case could be moving forward -- and a short time later, Polaroid, the sponsor of his drift car, dropped him from its roster.

While his pal John Graziano, the former Marine who was critically injured in the souped-up car Hogan crashed on August 26, remains in a coma in Florida, Hogan spent the day kibbitzing with fans in the NOPI Drift Racing Booth at the show.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, the case against Hogan could go to the State Attorney as soon as today.

Meanwhile, Nick's dad, Hulk Hogan, spent Tuesday night partying at the Playboy Club in The Palms Hotel.

Dirksgirl

Yea way to show how much you care, NICK..Its not bad enough your "best friend" is in a coma because of YOU! You go out and continue to prove to the world what a spolied little brat you are! I pray for John and his family..and I hope to GOD you go to jail for then and only t hen will justice be served..and are you kidding me?? Hulk gets Father of the Year? What Next? Brit gets Mother of the Year? Im just shocked at the whole "Hogan" family..I hope VH1 pulls em off the air.. Nick shouldnt have been behind the wheel..his Father and Mother enable his lil fantasy of being a race car driver..Now look at what happened... Are you PROUD of NICKY now HULK and LINDA?
Pray for John

John

Glad to see that the hundreds of emails, letters, and phone calls that Polaroid received weren't in vain.

Indeed- the look on his face says it all.
"I'm simple minded, have no concept of life, and I'm here to meet the team"....
Deeer.....

Tangie

Damn! Hulk and Linda have ugly kids.

FlBiker

I watched the show once and really thought he was functionally retarded. Slow wit and speech, dosen't seem to grasp conversations, cannot successfully interact with other people. He could not complete high school in the state of Florida.
Does he really have the mental capacity to operate a motor vehicle at any speed?

just wondering

..lets hope he is legally held accountable for this....not fair at all if he isn't !....odd that he hasn't been charged yet wth ANYTHING!!...guess it helps when daddy was on the scene so fast!!!!!!!!...ridiculous

Her Kids

This guy should not be near a fast car at this point. Where are his concerned parents at that give him direction on the show. Hulk Hogan does not care what his kids do. Look at Brook, Hulk is always like you can't wear that, then you see her out and she looks like a straight up HOOKER. All the concern is for the show only.

Tamara

This story makes me sick. I know he has to live his life, But show some damn respect to John's Family. This Hogan Family got some nerve I use to watch their show, but I refused to support any network at support these kind of people.

Amy Silverman

He is such a nobody loser. Shut your mouth-it might at least make you look a tiny bit smarter.

ME

He acts like he has done nothing wrong and probably will get out of it because his daddy has some money. Sounds like Hulk's really worried too partying it up. Think about the poor kid laying in the hospital in a coma you two dumbasses. You make me sick.

They're sluts

Now that Polaroid has come to their senses and dropped Nick, it's time for MAC Tools and BF Goodrich to do the same! Everyone, please call, write and Email them to let them know you will not support a company who sponsers Nick Hogan!

Leslie

A & E pulled the plug on DOG today...why hasn't VH1 done the same for the Hogan's?

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

WHERE'S YOUR FRIEND WHO 'ONLY HIT HIS HEAD & HIS BODY'S PERFECT?'

eheheh

It must be nice to nice to live in a state of delusional fantasy. I just can't believe him and Brittany haven't hooked up yet. They obviously have the same lack of common sense and humility. Unbelievable!!!!! His dad needs to put the smack down on him! I hope he spends some time in prison, maybe that will get him thinking. Things like this make me greatfull that I live in small town MN. I hope my children grow up to be decent human beings, that contribute to society, not pieces of s$#@% like these spoiled brats. He should have backed out of his ties with anything to do with racing not waited to be kicked out. I
t's so sad, from what it sounds like the friend was actually a decent guy. What was he doing hanging out with Hogan

Kim

what do you people expect from him? You dont know how he feels about this. Just because he is trying to go on with his life doesnt mean he doesnt feel horrible about his best friend... How many of us are guilty of doing STUPID things in our lives that COULD of resulted in something serious happening?? MOST of us probably have! I feel terrible for his friend and his family. However, he is a grown man and had the choice to get in that car and I'm guessing Nick didnt force him NOT to wear his seatbelt.

Cartman

Poor little rich boy.

Hey Nick, I wanna do your amazon sister!