Dog Loosed from Goose Parade

11/2/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Duane "Dog" Chapman may have thoroughly cooked his own goose with an N-word-laced rant, but now he's burning another Goose -- the long-running San Diego parade -- by pulling out just days before the festival.
Dog Chapman
TMZ has learned that Dog has ditched the 61st Annual Mother Goose Parade, where he was originally scheduled to be part of the "Walk of Fame," along with celebs like Katharine McPhee, Drake Bell, and Roselyn Sanchez. Lucky for animal lovers, Sylvester the Cat, Daffy Duck and Tweety Bird will be there.

Meanwhile, a source tells TMZ that the revelation that Dog's son Tucker was the one who sold his father's rant to the National Enquirer isn't so shocking -- given that he's done it before. We're told that just a few months back, Tucker was paid by the tabloid for a story about his dad disappearing.

UPDATE: Turns out it was the other way around: the Dog was looking forward to doing the parade, but they were the ones that canceled on him. Wonder why?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

peggy in California

I'm african american and I accept Dog's appology.
I also do not consider myself or my family racist, as we have some mixed marriages in my family and we all love our inlaws very much. Initially it took mom and dad a while to get used to it but they came around. I can however remember several times of jokes and some really hilarious times when family was together and someone got a good laugh going immitatitng or joking on a white person.
Grow up black America. Take responsibility for what you also do in your safe family settings that should not end up on national television.
Sheesh!
Peggy in California

kidrocks

Like father, like son...they're both idiots!

omofmom

That's okay Dog. There are going to be N****** there. You would want to go anyway
RIGHT?

thedivinemissl

Way to go there Tucker, you ruined your dad's career and your inheritance... LADIES N GENTS.... WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

me

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

MH

What a moron, just like his fans

Regards

me

how in the hell did he get as tv show anyway? he should be on the hillbilly network..

just wondering

...I will say that selling out on ur dad is a pretty bad thing to do!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Your'e Fired!

OK Folks! He has done NOTHING wrong.....It was a private conversation, or so he thought. He was illegally taped......Did not give permission for the conversation to be taped, nor was he informed it was being done! WHAM! That is against the law. Sorry, Dog.....I know WE are not perfect and WE all make mistakes. You have been there done that. Life is nothing but one long lesson. Sorry this happened to you and your family. I really am. When family hurts you, the wound is deeper.....

Selling out dad 2 times @ least - that is a new TMZ low - his son shall get his!

Meowch

When you are the father of how many (7?) spawn, one of them is bound to turn out badly.

barb

3. FIRST!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 3:36PM on Nov 2nd 2007 by DAWG!!

NOW DON'T YOU FEEL FOOLISH SINCE YOU ARE IN FACT #3

WHERE IS YOU'RE CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENT?

FOOL

Alana Joy

He must have REALLY hurt his son for his son to do this to him. For real. He effected his own income to put his dad on blast, your kid doesnt just DO that for no reason. There has to be a long history of problems between them for him to do something like this.

*click on my name to check me out!

stan

Well I am not proud to say I use the N-word. However I didn't think that made me a racist. However the more I think about it is racist. I will no longer use the word.

dont worry about it

Dog has been through so much and this is just another hurdle in his life. He doesn't need a family memeber like that. His son is crap. Tucker is an a$$hole and should be written off by the rest of the family. Being the good guy that Dog is, I'm sure he'll forgive him anyway. For anyone who is against Dog, well you can just kiss his fans a$$. Go Dog we support you!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments