Britney: I'm Tannin', So I'll Park Where I Want!

11/5/2007 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears may have several different maladies, but being physically handicapped isn't one of them.

But that didn't stop the popwreck from parking her car in a handicapped spot in front of a tanning salon in North Hollywood on Saturday.

When mama needs to get her tan on, she can't be bothered with signs!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sandy

Who the HELL does she think she is??? I can't stand this trailer park white trash. She is amazingly selfish.

Yep I said it

So what.....handicapped parking is ridiculous.

JB42

Do any of you know how many people do this in the US. Britney will always be clueless and spoiled. I have a disabled son and a modified van and so many people have parked in these spaces with no placard or with no disability. While some disablities are no immedialte obvious, like not being able to walk long distances, most people just use these places because they are thoughtless and lazy. I do not even park my van in one of these spaces when my disabled son is not with me. My only comfort is one day they will be older or maybe even have a loved one faced with a disablity and then they too will have to deal with the spolied lazy people too. Karma is a bitch!! Wake up America walk a few extra yards and leave these spots for the ones that truly need them.

Ready4wah

If she took the spot in reference to her mental capacity...She is certainly handicapped

phil shane

the selfish and the crazy is her mode. I would think she would be more secluded during her judging dates

Mikey'suptohear

Britney...I had a friend who educated me on handicap parking spots. With idiots that park too close to his door, he would have to wait for hrs for them to return just to be able to get his wheel chair back in his vehicle. Or leave it to a mom who would get there first and say "I'll only be a minuite". You are getting worse Brit.........

kurt

This stupid broad should be put away for a while. Under California law, placard or no placard)misuse is a misdemeanor, which can result up to six month imprisonment and fines up to $3,500.00. Why does she and other so called celebraties think that they can be above the law? I am handicapped ands sometimes when I see things like this it gets me extremely upset that someone who is in good health takes away a priviledge
just because they think they can. Put her where the sun does not shine.

Joanna

I am a parent of a 23 yr old with a brain function of a 2 yr old in a wheelchair and it burns me to see someone who is healthy parking in a handicapped spot. I have handicapped plates that belong to me for disability and I have a right to park there and I still do not use it unless my son is with me. Also I wish why on this subject that people who do use the handicapped parking area be considerate when there are several spaces side by side empty please leave the Van lift ones for the Vans so that we can open the lift without parking out in the drive area to take someone off the lift and then have to put them by themselves while we move the van into the smaller space. You know since you are already disabled what it like to be disabled and how people in wheelchairs need that area to use more than someone in a car. Britney you think you are privledges becuase your a STAR.... Let me tell you the STAR's that shine are the disabled who have to accomplish a common task each and everyday. They are the stars not you.... You think your disabled becuase your on DRUGS..... Your brain needs an reprograming ..... You call your self a MOM... I would not want to have to grow up thinking you were my mom. I would be ashamed to have to carry on your name. You should be in jail like anyone else who parks in the a handicapped space that shouldn't. Also if you want to kill yourself which you are doing slowly then stay out of the line light and fade away on your own. No one cares anymore ...they are giving up on you.... Someone who doesn't want help just lime light should be ignored. Then you might realize what your doing to yourself and your kids and you mom who raised you. She did not raise you this way. If you get help go somewhere away from the Hollywood therapists and go to a hometown therapist who maybe could really help you and will earn their money. As for the Judge treat her like she is no one special and she will wise up and don't just slap her on the wrist each time give the maximum allowed in a court of law.

Also Julia Roberts and her husband should not get away with it either. They should do community time raising funds for the disabled as punishment. They two are no better by doing what they did even if just for a minute. You people should go volunteer working with disabled and walk in thier shoes before making that decision again.

Tweety Bird

What she really did....a handicap person drives up to get a handicap spot and sees it has been taken...so he/she drives around to look for another spot. Gets into an accident that exacerbates the health problem more! The ambulance comes and the driver is taken to the hospital where he/she dies from complications...the car is unceremoniously dumped as unusable scrap. What did he/she want ...his/her meds perscription refilled. What did Britany want...a tan.

SNOWWOLF

This Bimbo is definitely Trailer Trash

fed up citizen

She must think she is a republican

Conair

Brainless people will park in handicap spots I will say no more.

ralph

Poor little rich girl is at it again, I suppose as the old cliche began, " Rank has it's privilileges". You people wil just have to grin and bear it, as it is here to stay.

Conair

only a brainless DemOCrap would post a comment about being republican

Linda

WHAT A SELFISH, SELF ABSORBED PIECE OF LIVING WALKING CRAP BRITNEY IS. EVEN WHEN I BROKE MY BACK, AND HAD 12 YEARS OF SERIOUS BACK PROBLEMS I NEVER GOT A HANDICAPPED PARKING THING...AND I COULD HAVE. SO TO SEE THIS DAMN BITCH WHO CAN WALK ON TWO FEET PARK IN A HANDICAPPED PARKING PLACE IT JUST CHAPS MY BEHIND. WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? WHY WAS HER CAR NOT TOWED AWAY AND SHE TICKETED FOR IT? THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO US IF WE DID THAT BUT NOT HER! WHY NOT?!?! YOU GOT PICS OF IT SO SHOW THE COPS AND GET HER SOME MORE TIME IN COURT WOULD YA. SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE RESPONSABLE AND GET THIS GIRL OFF THE STREETS. SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO RIGHT TO DRIVE..THAT IS A PRIVILAGE AND SHE KEEPS BREAKING ALL THE RULES SO NO MORE...TAKE HER LICENSE AWAY ALREADY. AND ...HOW COME SHE DOES NOT JUST BUY A TANNING BED FOR ONE OF HER FREAKING MANSIONS INSTEAD OF HAVING TO DRIVE INTO TOWN FOR A FREAKING TAN!?!?! GOD KNOWS SHE HAS THE MONEY TO DO THAT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments