Britney: I'm Tannin', So I'll Park Where I Want!

11/5/2007 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears may have several different maladies, but being physically handicapped isn't one of them.

But that didn't stop the popwreck from parking her car in a handicapped spot in front of a tanning salon in North Hollywood on Saturday.

When mama needs to get her tan on, she can't be bothered with signs!

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

stockroomdiva

She is pure trailer trash.....Even with all that money she has no class and never will......

Jen from TN

Britney is WACK!!!

candlesmp

she's beyond pathetic.

Doc

Why does the court put up with this? Our legal system is really messed up. I'm tired of her stupid stunts. lets get rid of her for good.

Doc

I'm so tired of this SPOILED BRAT, WE that is all of us need to stop buying her music,stop paying attention to her STUPID antics.Ijust wish she'd go away.Go back to her Trailer & stay there.

Allie

This is terrible...i loathe people who are so lazy they can't be bothered to park 20 feet away from the entrance. Britney's legs look like they work just fine to me, SOMEBODY needs to put this "woman" in her place....can we please find a reason to send her to jail?

anonymous

"I'm tanning, y'all!!" Stupid redneck unfit mother whore....go back to whatever hell trailer park you're on, Britney

LMB

I tried to give this womanchild plenty of slack, but to park in a handicapped spot just sends me over the edge. No underwear with miniskirts, problems parenting, bad choices with driving: all these issues had me shaking my head, yet I still felt a little compassion for Britney Spears. But parking in a handicapped spot to go to tan? No more just shaking my head. Take away this selfish brat's license and make her pay to be driven around! One more moron off the road!!

Nutage

My granny wanted to park there!

Mike Wilson

It would require that most of us would be in jail by now if we did half this crap she does, but no just yet another slap on the hand for little Brittany. Poor girl, how dare someone put a handicapped sigh there! Oh wait, she IS handicapped! She is a spoiled brat with attitude and bad driving skills!

Paige

Like what old grandma is gonna go to a tanning salon anyways?

Lee Peterson

If mentally handicapped counts, then she appropriately parked.
Why have not her parents had her declared incompetent and put in a hospital?
Her boys are probably not well off with EITHER parent and are truely victims.
No doubt ,with out severe intervention, in fifteen years or so we will be watching
the train wreck of their lives on TMZ which is horribly sad.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24