Britney: I'm Tannin', So I'll Park Where I Want!

11/5/2007 2:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears may have several different maladies, but being physically handicapped isn't one of them.

But that didn't stop the popwreck from parking her car in a handicapped spot in front of a tanning salon in North Hollywood on Saturday.

When mama needs to get her tan on, she can't be bothered with signs!

Gossamer

White trash with money at it's finest - can't wait to read her mommas book on "how to raise total white trash"

Merry Christmas

PLEASE tell me she got a ticket for this?!? That is selfish and irresponsible.

Cartman

I guess wanting skin cancer is a handicap.

melissa

I echo everyone else's comments. This "human" has no regard for any authority and she so blatantly spits in the face of the law. I cannot for the life of me understand how this "human" could have earned enough to earn $700,000 per mth. She has NO talent whatsoever (her voice is not authentic - and sounds like a stupid baby singing)....she's an AWFUL MOTHER and should have her children taken away already (she's doing everything in her power to make that happen, yet nobody is listening!).....and she is the epitomy of skanky, white trailor trash. Look how she goes out in public! She supposedly spends $17,000 a mth on clothes/beauty??? She looks like she hasn't showered in years! I just don't get it. I really don't. I wish someday soon this girl gets locked up for good. I'm sick of her.

Shannon

Hope she gets a ticket and her car towed. What a complete dumbass, she should be banned from driving.

MAMA jugs TO you

Excuse me here people, am I the only one that can read here?

Can you PEOPLE not see that that sign SPELLS OUT Britney Spears parking only?

I think everyone of you should go back to school and learn how to read.

Am I the only one that graduated from the school of bimbos here?

Lisa

Poster #61,

Her licnese plate is in the pic...it say's "Darkside". She got pulled over for that liscence plate issue last week and the plate was pictured. It's her...unless she lent out her car.

the DQ

Being a disabled person who uses those spots, I can only hope her sorry A** gets a ticket as it legally should. And, that goes for ANY ablebodied person parking in those spots.

Steph

I could while away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head, I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.

I'd unravel ev'ry riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln,
If you only had a brain.

2 cute!!

Just when I thought I couldn't be more discusted by this idiot...Sean rotting teeth are inexcusable...she does this. Has anyone told her to get her will in order..she's gonna need it.

hannah montana fan

just becouse sweetiegirl made a TYPE o doesn't make her dumb

Lisa

Oops! That last comment I made about the liscence plate was in response to #60, not 61.

Sorry.

notaceleb

Britney, parking in a "Handicapped" spot! That's low! I mean it. Capable, able people who do this to infirmed people are slimeballs! Make sure Britney gets the $200 fine before she leaves the tanning salon. Handicapped people deserve access to tanning booths, just like the rest of us.

anon

This is getting really old, where are the cops with their ticket book. I hope she burns in hell doing that

luluthebeast

Being disabled myself, I would love to see this selfish, clueless individual spend a goodly amount of time in jail, preferably in the genpop!